Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    I dont they give that shit to the inexperienced new ones.
    wat

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Once again you don’t know what your talking about just spouting off bs.
    Intelligible BS, at any rate.

Comment

Who gets paid by the mile? I dont they give that shit to the inexperienced new ones. Once again you don’t know what your talking about just spouting off bs. What exactly do you do so we can start telling you how your non essential and easily replaceable?
      I just sit in my moms basement and collect unemployment/welfare due to my obesity and lack of formal education. its a travesty tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        I just sit in my moms basement and collect unemployment/welfare due to my obesity and lack of formal education. its a travesty tbh.
        I will take this as no “Comment”. C mon what do you do for money so I can pick it apart?

Comment

• no I'm serious. I'm a fat useless cuck leaching off of the government and hard working taxpayers like yourself. thank you btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            wat

Intelligible BS, at any rate.
            What about you? You keep chiming in how easily replaceable are you? How many foreigners can do your job?

Comment

We're in Texas boy, no basements.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                We're in Texas boy, no basements.
                I'm not

Comment

no I'm serious. I'm a fat useless cuck leaching off of the government and hard working taxpayers like yourself. thank you btw.
                  I get it prob some bs supported by govt intervention. Nothing the public can’t live without.

Comment

What about you? You keep chiming in how easily replaceable are you? How many foreigners can do your job?

I might talk about what I'm currently doing in the future, but it certainly won't be in this thread with you idiots. I would welcome any foreigner that has achieved the level of education required to do what I do with open arms, because they have obviously earned it.

Comment

I might talk about what I'm currently doing in the future, but it certainly won't be in this thread with you idiots. I would welcome any foreigner that has achieved the level of education required to do what I do with open arms, because they have obviously earned it.
                      I get it prob some bs supported by govt intervention. Nothing the public can’t live without

Comment

I get it prob some bs supported by govt intervention. Nothing the public can’t live without
                        Definitely! Working from home now too; what a shitbag I am!

Comment

Definitely! Working from home now too; what a shitbag I am!
                          if it ain't with a shifter in your right hand, are you even really working?

Comment

• Both of you too weak to say what you do but will talk shit about someone else’s job! Fucking sad just stfu

Comment

• give yourself some credit, man. its not just a job. you have a career in being essential! stand proud!

Comment

Both of you too weak to say what you do but will talk shit about someone else’s job! Fucking sad just stfu
                                Please quote where I talked shit about your job.

Comment

Working...
                                X