No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could you imagine $2,000 per month for the next 6 months?

Introduced in April, the Emergency Money for the People Act seeks a $2,000 monthly stimulus payment to help people in America deal with the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

• Dude, don't clap for that bullshit.

Clap when they pull their heads of of their asses and get shit back to normal.

Don't fucking clap for the government getting more and more people used to handouts, support, and intervention when there's a much better solution available.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        So you're walking down the street and there's a $20 bill laying there, you telling me that you're going to leave it? Had the government not forced me to shut my doors, I wouldn't be concerned, but they made me close down my income source, so yeah, I want my compensation.
        I would pick up the 20 but you know that there's a difference between finding some money on the ground and taking a handout from the government. The government didn't force you to close your doors; you assumed they have the authority to force you to close your doors and you tucked tail and rolled over when they told you to close instead of standing up for yourself. I've been driving around for the past 2 months with a Writ that I wrote up in the hope that I would get jammed up by the police or some other government official. It would have made national news had they screwed with me. Fortunately though I didn't have to waste time with that because my business was deemed essential and instead of having a hard time I've had the by far the best two months that I've ever experienced in any business that I've owned.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• The tax hikes that come after this are gonna be a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            The tax hikes that come after this are gonna be a bitch.
            There has never been any correlation between income and spending in my lifetime and they're not going to start now. Eventually we will simply get the Fed to adopt a more aggressive inflationary monetary policy and will chop away about half of the debt by using inflation. You'll probably also see some politicians threatening to cancel the debt owed people or governments that we are not friendly to including the Fed itself.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              The tax hikes that come after this are gonna be a bitch.

I’ll place my money on Tax Cuts in the near future to stimulate the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Dude, don't clap for that bullshit.

Clap when they pull their heads of of their asses and get shit back to normal.

Don't fucking clap for the government getting more and more people used to handouts, support, and intervention when there's a much better solution available.
                Every bit of this. Stop all the handouts, unemployment, etc. End it all. Let family, church, and charity be the handouts and quit spending tax dollars on bullshit stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  Every bit of this. Stop all the handouts, unemployment, etc. End it all. Let family, church, and charity be the handouts and quit spending tax dollars on bullshit stuff.
                  In every case I know of, public charity is always more efficient than gov't handouts. This isn't about efficiency though; it's about buying votes. Your votes and tax income are all that matter to this government. If you think otherwise, you are seriously mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                    I’ll place my money on Tax Cuts in the near future to stimulate the economy.
                    Unless Biden wins. Somehow his group believes higher taxes help the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Unless Biden wins. Somehow his group believes higher taxes help the economy.

Biden won’t even be the Democratic nominee. Prepare for a last minute ringer! He’s in no shape to be a Walmart greeter, much less President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                        Biden won’t even be the Democratic nominee. Prepare for a last minute ringer! He’s in no shape to be a Walmart greeter, much less President.
                        I actually did the math yesterday. If he were elected he'd be the oldest person to service as POTUS in history by 77 days. Meaning he'll be 77 days older on his first day as president than Reagan was on his last.

The DNC really needs to put him out to pasture. Their obvious choice for replacement is Hillary who'd be the second oldest at inauguration but assuming she lived the entire term she'd be older than Reagan.

Eisenhower, Reagan and Trump are the only presidents we've had in their 70s. Electing a 78 year old to start his presidency just seems insane, especially when he's already showing signs of dementia.

Comment

• There ought to be an age window and a two term limit on all political positions. It will never happen but it would solve a lot of problems. Along with more scrutiny and limits on secondary sources of income tied to lobbyists. Can you imagine what this country would be like if politicians were made to work for us and not lifelong corrupt scumbags working for the highest bidder?

Comment

• word. too bad term limits are as likely as the irs being dissolved.

Comment

• Got my check in the mail today!

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                                Got my check in the mail today!
                                You get a better deal from a loanshark. You got just over a grand and you, your kids, your grandkids and generations on will pay all of it back plus a few trillion more plus interest. A payday or title loan is a better deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X