Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I would pick up the 20 but you know that there's a difference between finding some money on the ground and taking a handout from the government. The government didn't force you to close your doors; you assumed they have the authority to force you to close your doors and you tucked tail and rolled over when they told you to close instead of standing up for yourself. I've been driving around for the past 2 months with a Writ that I wrote up in the hope that I would get jammed up by the police or some other government official. It would have made national news had they screwed with me. Fortunately though I didn't have to waste time with that because my business was deemed essential and instead of having a hard time I've had the by far the best two months that I've ever experienced in any business that I've owned.
    My customers believed the government. No point in making a stand when no one was shopping. Money is money, if everyone is taking it, I might as well get my share. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though, something must be pissing off their system and with no one to talk to it puts me shit out of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      You get a better deal from a loanshark. You got just over a grand and you, your kids, your grandkids and generations on will pay all of it back plus a few trillion more plus interest. A payday or title loan is a better deal.
      I didn't have a say not a vote in the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        Got my check in the mail today!
        Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        I didn't have a say not a vote in the matter.
        thought you owned your own business?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You get a better deal from a loanshark. You got just over a grand and you, your kids, your grandkids and generations on will pay all of it back plus a few trillion more plus interest. A payday or title loan is a better deal.
          Joke's on the government, I'm not having kids. Dolla dolla bills y'all!

Comment

• I've been reticent about posting this, but I guess oh well at this point. Don't care.

Regarding the comments about Joe Biden; You have to feel sorry for the man. I'm sure at one point in his life he was a intelligent man, but he's in bad shape right now. It's so obvious that even Obama didn't endorse him until after one of Trump daily press conferences and he said the reason for the delay is Obama knows something we don't know about Joe.

So, you have a man (Joe Biden) that says "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. And the kids use to come up and reach into the pool. And rub my leg down. And watch the hair come back up again. So, I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap" end quote. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs

It's gets pretty rough out there when your DNC candidate is incoherent.

His handlers and who is behind him is exploiting this man should be ashamed of themselves. He's in trouble. All the idiots that will vote for Joe don't realize is who they will be voting for is his VP. Guess who that is (or will be)??

They will use to this Covid situation to keep Joe from debating Trump. Trump would destroy him. They know that. I hate to say it because I have sympathy for Joe. Well, let's just say that some people who have a political agenda aren't very nice. I don't agree with Joe's politics, but I also don't agree with the people behind him that are using him like a Marionette on a string.
            Last edited by LS1Goat; 05-06-2020, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• I’m no Trump fan, even though I voted for him. But really, Biden is the best the DNC can do? It seems to me that he’s going to be the nominee simply because he’s the next up at bat and that’s it. Same thing happened with Hillary. She got the nomination because she was next up after unexpectedly being beaten out by Obama. The Republican’s have done the same, at times, with Nixon, Bob Dole, and John McCain.

I really don’t care for another four years of Trump, but the DNC had several decent (or even good candidates) that would be competitive and they passed on all of them. Biden might have been a good candidate four years ago but I totally agree that he’s just losing it mentally and shouldn’t be anywhere near the Whitehouse. It wouldn’t surprise me if the DNC pulled a switch at the convention. Maybe they talk Biden out of it. Maybe they get Cuomo to run. Maybe they suck it up and give Sanders his chance.

But, if it is Biden, his VP selection is going to be hugely important. That person is highly likely to be President if Biden should win. He sure as heck won’t be running for a 2nd term.

Comment

• i do believe that is the plan. biden is the name that will the best chance to get the votes, but he is simply the horse that the vp rides in on. if clinton is his pick, this has to be true. saving the citizens that are blinded by their party glasses, everyone else must see how it was planned and set in motion the moment sanders dropped out.

i am not delusional in believing that either side really has my or my country's true best interest in mind. the only positive i saw in trump is he was a jackass that the machine knew they could not control.

Comment

• basically i am saying biden running is like distinguished gentleman, but much more complex and not funny at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    thought you owned your own business?
                    I do, it went off of agi.

I'm saying I didn't vote for them to send checks.

I didn't take PPP, but I did think about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X