Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Nah, Bob's super cool.

Tough decision between your morals and paying the bills...at least for him. I’d find a new job.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Tough decision between your morals and paying the bills...at least for him. I’d find a new job.
      Did you get the covid vaccine and do you wear a mask for covid at work?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        From my understanding, Dr.Dave doesn't get a flu shot and he has already started he's not getting a C-19 vaccine. And he's not stupid, of course he wears a mask. Probably not.all the time but dealing with sick people I'm sure he does.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mask wearing is required by my employer when dealing with the public or in common areas of the office, and COVID-19 vaccination is encouraged but not required.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            From my understanding, Dr.Dave doesn't get a flu shot and he has already started he's not getting a C-19 vaccine. And he's not stupid, of course he wears a mask. Probably not.all the time but dealing with sick people I'm sure he does.
            Oh I know he's not stupid.

Comment

From what I have seen Dave tell the fatty boomba ham planets on Facebook, he does not wear a mask.

I am almost maskless at work, maybe in another few weeks. My work has handled this all quite well, I have been tested for Covd fourteen times now and I was only positive once. lol
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

No to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

I guess I’m stupid. Lol
                  I only wear a mask when intubating a Covid patient. I have yet to get sick.

Comment

I guess I’m stupid. Lol
                    I only wear a mask when intubating a Covid patient. I have yet to get sick.
                    So what's the deal with that... some people are immune? Or do they just never show symptoms cause they're in too good of health for the virus to drag them down?

Side note: I think it's possible I may have gotten the gut one. Cause my ass made a gastro intestinal mess. Then again it could've just been food poisoning. (months ago)
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      So what's the deal with that... some people are immune? Or do they just never show symptoms cause they're in too good of health for the virus to drag them down?

Side note: I think it's possible I may have gotten the gut one. Cause my ass made a gastro intestinal mess. Then again it could've just been food poisoning. (months ago)

It’s benign for most people. Masks are useless for protection from respiratory viruses. Mandating them is asinine and wearing them in public is straight up virtue signaling.
                      Wash your hands. If you’re sick or high risk or scared stay home. Give the vaccine to the elderly and high risk and the scared. The rest of us will be fine. The government doesn’t see it that way, but fuck them. We need a Designated Survivor scenario.

Comment

my doc laughed and told me it's hoof and mouth disease . hand to face . said buying fuel was the biggest spreader and yep the mask are bs .

Comment

It’s benign for most people. Masks are useless for protection from respiratory viruses. Mandating them is asinine and wearing them in public is straight up virtue signaling.
                          Wash your hands. If you’re sick or high risk or scared stay home. Give the vaccine to the elderly and high risk and the scared. The rest of us will be fine. The government doesn’t see it that way, but fuck them. We need a Designated Survivor scenario.
                          vaccines for all, right?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            my doc laughed and told me it's hoof and mouth disease . hand to face . said buying fuel was the biggest spreader and yep the mask are bs .
                            Reading up on it a bit more, the masks do work, IF you goal is only to delay it. Which apparently it was. Numbers went way down after they brought the masks back. The masks can't stop the spread but they kind of hinder it, delay it a little. If that's all you need, then they served their purpose just fine. And now they're gone once they're no longer needed. Texas sets a big example, many other states will be eyeing it and considering dropping the masks if they ever mandated them. Once they do, the holdouts will be under a ton of pressure and they'll be forced to drop them too.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Reading up on it a bit more, the masks do work, IF you goal is only to delay it. Which apparently it was. Numbers went way down after they brought the masks back. The masks can't stop the spread but they kind of hinder it, delay it a little. If that's all you need, then they served their purpose just fine. And now they're gone once they're no longer needed. Texas sets a big example, many other states will be eyeing it and considering dropping the masks if they ever mandated them. Once they do, the holdouts will be under a ton of pressure and they'll be forced to drop them too.

Masks didn’t delay anything. People avoiding people and paying more attention to hygiene did.

Comment

Masks didn’t delay anything. People avoiding people and paying more attention to hygiene did.
                                Dr. Dave,

What's your opinion on masks slowing the spread of COVID, only with respect to containing droplets sneezed or coughed by an infected person when they are wearing one. My take on that has been it might prevent infecting someone else other than the wearer, and might by extension offer some protection to a non-infected person from inhaling such droplets. Not saying a mask would stop airborne viruses themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X