Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Dr. Dave,

What's your opinion on masks slowing the spread of COVID, only with respect to containing droplets sneezed or coughed by an infected person when they are wearing one. My take on that has been it might prevent infecting someone else other than the wearer, and might by extension offer some protection to a non-infected person from inhaling such droplets. Not saying a mask would stop airborne viruses themselves.

Symptomatic people wearing masks may show decrease the radius of expelled particles, but said particles still escape these masks and settle on surrounding objects. Touching objects with virus then touching your eyes/face and touching others is by far the most common way infections spread.
    Forcing asymptomatic people to wear masks that just don’t work is asinine. Asymptomatic people do not spread infection. I don’t care what the corrupt CDC says.

I don’t wear masks treating these patients. If their claims were true then I would have become infected months ago. I have not.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      I don’t wear masks treating these patients. If their claims were true then I would have become infected months ago. I have not.
      n=1 or are there others around you doing the same? just curious

Comment

I was asymptomatic . No symptoms until after my heart attack, which the Cardi guy said was caused by a blood clot from Covid. Anyone who has had any serious respirator training knows that the mask most wear are a joke.
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          n=1 or are there others around you doing the same? just curious

Yeah yeah. I never claimed to be doing a study, but there’s something to be said for my lone n.

Even if I knew of 3 more non mask wearers you’d still claim low power. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
            I was asymptomatic . No symptoms until after my heart attack, which the Cardi guy said was caused by a blood clot from Covid. Anyone who has had any serious respirator training knows that the mask most wear are a joke.

There’s no way he could know that.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              my doc laughed and told me it's hoof and mouth disease . hand to face . said buying fuel was the biggest spreader and yep the mask are bs .
              I assume your doc was referring to self-service fuel pumps, and oddly enough I've using disposable nitrile gloves to handle gas pump nozzles since these shenanigans started in earnest last March. Might have just worked too, or be a coincidence, but I never contracted COVID to my knowledge.

Comment

Masks didn’t delay anything. People avoiding people and paying more attention to hygiene did.
                Tell that to the homeless people.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Tell that to the homeless people.
                  I have a letter written to them to tell them that... what address should I mail it to?
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I have a letter written to them to tell them that... what address should I mail it to?
                    911 Landofthefree Blvd. That is one thing I have not heard. If there was a high death rate among the homeless from La Corona virus.

Comment

There’s no way he could know that.
                      Dave, just repeating what Dr Hill and Dr Boughner told me. Per them, I was the 5th patient they have seen here in Tulsa that had a heart attack caused by
                      what they feel was Covid fucking up the blood and causing clots. I watched the video of them removing the clot from the L/H Fwd aorta. As soon as the clot was removed, you could see the blood flow back into the aorta. They said that imagining showed no coronary disease, that other than minor build-up, I had a 70% blockage of an artery, which they installed a stent. Pumping strength was good. I never had any problems with blood clots before.
                      Dr. Janjua, my Hematologist, said he's seen a bunch of Covid patients having clotting problems.
                      Again, this is what I was told.
                      Last edited by 68RR; 03-12-2021, 03:42 PM.
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Cool. Not saying they are wrong, just stating that they are assuming. There’s multiple reasons for having an MI and developing thrombosis. And the only people that I’ve seen or read about throwing clots from Covid were sick as shit.

Comment

Cool. Not saying they are wrong, just stating that they are assuming. There’s multiple reasons for having an MI and developing thrombosis. And the only people that I’ve seen or read about throwing clots from Covid were sick as shit.
                          Any word on how many it's likely to kill in the end? Rough guess or something. Maybe .1% of the U.S population, and 2 or 3% in other countries?

I'd also like to know how many it killed throughout the whole world. The percentage has gotta be high in those 3rd world countries. Granted most of the people aren't overweight loafers like half the people in the U.S, but they're still gonna have the elderly age group. And they ain't getting no vaccine. Nor are they getting any hospital visit.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Any word on how many it's likely to kill in the end? Rough guess or something. Maybe .1% of the U.S population, and 2 or 3% in other countries?

I'd also like to know how many it killed throughout the whole world. The percentage has gotta be high in those 3rd world countries. Granted most of the people aren't overweight loafers like half the people in the U.S, but they're still gonna have the elderly age group. And they ain't getting no vaccine. Nor are they getting any hospital visit.

It’s so politicized I don’t think we will ever know the true number. My guess is it’s much lower than we are told.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

3rd world countries doled out the HCQ and Ivermectin and did just fine. Nursing homes in 5 states got the worst of it. You should really read more and stop watching TV.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                3rd world countries doled out the HCQ and Ivermectin and did just fine. Nursing homes in 5 states got the worst of it. You should really read more and stop watching TV.
                                I haven't watched tv since 1996
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X