No announcement yet.

Jester is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks, If I saw a post by him I always checked it out because I knew it would be a good laugh. So many people making this choice today.
    Don't know what his demons where, but hope he's at peace we need to check in on friends more often. Lot of pressure with covid affecting people's life's in different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      This has made me realize I only know most of you on here and not in real life... but I've known most of you here longer than anyone I spend time with day to day.

if you are having a bad go with life right now pm me with your number. I will call you asap and talk about what ever. I'm tired of seeing people go in the ground. as gay as it sounds, I love all of you sons of bitches. this planet needs you guys.
      Likewise.

I'm generally an introvert, so I have difficulty in public settings. Hell, often times, I feel a bit out of place among friends I've known for years.

I've been a member here since I was 21 maybe.I consider this place a second home. My door is always open, and phone lines free!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by black2002ls; 08-09-2021, 02:34 PM.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Likewise.

I'mgenerally an intorvert, so I have difficulty in public settings. Hell, often times, I feel a bit out of place among friends I've known for years.

I've been a member here since I was 21 maybe.I consider this place a second home. My door is always open, and phone lines free!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Same, but I was 18 or 19, I'm about to be 42. :/

If you don't have my number and want/need to talk, don't hesitate to pm me for my number.

Bryan

Comment

sad , i will miss the little fucker . always enjoyed our talks , navy/marine thing . but i am pissed at him because of what he left behind . the ones who loved him and depended on him far outweighed any demons he had to deal with . guys need to think of the void you will leave . i lost a lot of brothers from my era but most to drugs not suicide . my pop always said you leave the demons of war where they fall , dont bring them home with you .

fair winds and following seas little brother .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            sad , i will miss the little fucker . always enjoyed our talks , navy/marine thing . but i am pissed at him because of what he left behind . the ones who loved him and depended on him far outweighed any demons he had to deal with . guys need to think of the void you will leave . i lost a lot of brothers from my era but most to drugs not suicide . my pop always said you leave the demons of war where they fall , dont bring them home with you .

Wisdom in these words. His demons were real enough to him. You’re right on about the void. That’s the thing that haunts me the most. You don’t get to wield that much charisma and then check out. I’ve got whiplash.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post

Easily said. But as some one who's been there you stop thinking about everything but making the demon go away. You just want off the ride no mater what.

Comment

My deepest Condolences. Ya don't dwell on his pain or how he left a void. Not everyone can be saved. I recently lost a long time friend since 1997. I regret not staying in touch within the last ten year. Prayers and blessing to these two families.

Comment

Working...
                X