No announcement yet.

Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The key is when u make a mistake is how u fix it.duhhh.
    ONE MAIL BRICK MAIL BOX SCHEDUALED FOR REPAIR.
    NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS U CAN FIND WRONG IN ANY EVENT.BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVERTISMENT.WE JUST SERVICED OUR 1ST DFWMUSTANG CUSTMOR.HAPPY DFWMUSTANG CUSTMORE.WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT

Comment

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
      http://www.topix.com/yp/frisco-tx/69...cal-heating-ac

haha, just googled his business name and it is on topix as well

and dfwmustangs is on page 2 of google as well searching his name lmfao

thanks 78lx.got a service man at a dfw mustang guys house.he jusct completed.keep up the good work guy's

MODS I DIDNT POST 78X DID.

Comment

• Free advertisment is great.maybe this is a good thing.all members get the 35.00 srvc fee if u mention this sight. Lets keep going.

MR EDD LOVES DFWMUSTANG.NET

I WANNA BE THE ONE TO SHOW UP AT UR HOUSE.JUST GOTTA PROTECT THE CORNHOLE.THANKS A MILLION GUYS.

Comment

• bragging about free advertisement, who thinks that deserves a ban?

or maybe we should just let him keep posting like the town idiot that he is...

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            bragging about free advertisement, who thinks that deserves a ban?

Or maybe we should just let him keep posting like the town idiot that he is...
            i didnt post it 78x did.so from what u say he sould get banned.I GUESS I AM THE TOWN CLOWN OR IDIOT.I WILL TAKE IT.

Comment

• Ban this douche already. He couldn't spell himself out of a box, for the love of God.

Comment

• Give me more keep downing me.made my phone ring.we even run after hrs at no up charge.

Mods 78x post the free ad.not mr edd

Comment

• Calling yourself doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr edd View Post
                    thanks 78lx.got a service man at a dfw mustang guys house.he jusct completed.keep up the good work guy's

mods i didnt post 78x did.
                    dang that sure looks good on the screen i may have to put a ad on the sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
                      calling yourself doesn't count.
                      we will even come service u.bet u will call some ac guy sum day.everyone does.when u do just ask us to come out.we are not expensive 75%of regular retail

Comment

• shut up you stupid fucking liar

Comment

• I vote for his ban based on him wanting to fight a board member (whiteboy)
                          That"s the same path that "fishfucker" was taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
                            shut up you stupid fucking liar
                            make me.UR MOMMA

Comment

• Originally posted by racewerx View Post
                              i vote for his ban based on him wanting to fight a board member (whiteboy)
                              that"s the same path that "fishfucker" was taking.
                              u call my kid racial slurs just as WHITEBOY OF DALLAS MUSTANG did and me and u can fight also.
                              AND GET IT RIGHT DUMB FUCK.I SAID RACE FOR TITLE OR FIST FIGHT.HIS CHOICE AND HE PUNKED OUT ON BOTH.MY OFFER TO WHITE BOY THE RACIST STILLS STANDS.HE TO CHICKEN TO FACE ME.WE CAN DO THIS IN THE BACK YARD.I DONT CALL THE POLICE.IF I LOSE I LOSE.BUT I WONT LOSE.I PROMISE

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
                                make me.
                                prove that a board member just paid you to come do some work

Comment

Working...
                                X