Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    hell, i could hate you but you throw enough money at me and i'm going to work on your stuff. Weren't you bitching about someone that you paid to do work and they aren't? Seems you're contradicting yourself home skillet
    its not like that.i work hard for what ever i earn.i will never do another thing like carless chris.i will only work with proven people. Money is to hard to come by to throw that shit out the window.

One guy say i took a swipe at u.do u feel like i to a swipe at u.i feel i just state the fact.

CALESS CHRIS SCREWED UP MY MUSTANG AND FYCK UP THE TRANMISSION ON MY DODGE RAM TRUCK.EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED TURNED TO DUST.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      wow, congrats man. Not even 2 years ago you'd be in this thread like the tasmanian devil trying to fight edd, and anyone else at once.

Don't know ya for shit, but seems like maybe you're stay cool a lot better.
      dude that made no sense to me at all. Was that some kind of insult

Comment

• 78x waiting on you to post my ad again.i emailed u.wanna go get a beer (modelo)

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
          its not like that.i work hard for what ever i earn.i will never do another thing like carless chris.i will only work with proven people. Money is to hard to come by to throw that shit out the window.

One guy say i took a swipe at u.do u feel like i to a swipe at u.i feel i just state the fact.

CALESS CHRIS SCREWED UP MY MUSTANG AND FYCK UP THE TRANMISSION ON MY DODGE RAM TRUCK.EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED TURNED TO DUST.
          Yes, you took a swipe at me, but I didn't let it effect me. Fortunately, I can express myself logically. Money isn't too hard to come by when you fuck with people like trying to replace entire units when they just need 1 part.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

yes, you took a swipe at me, but i didn't let it effect me. Fortunately, i can express myself logically. Money isn't too hard to come by when you fuck with people like trying to replace entire units when they just need 1 part.
            if ur stuff is all jacked up.u ask for service.i fix a lill part and the rest is fucked.then u gonna hold me accountable for evey thing else.thats how most people are.this dude was so jacked up.it took multiple vists by other companys to get it right.u know how he got it right.he did just as we tried to get him to do any way.replace the entire zoning system.he just got it done thru a nuther company which is a buddy.do u think he bother ot post on the internt our observation was the same thing he did any way.

So u need to stop calling me a theif.there is a right way to do things and a wrong way.he paid over the price of what we quoted him because he wanted to be cheap.

So stop calling me a theif.

He didnt post that.i can post whatever i want on superpages bout any company i chose even if it isnt correct.

AND IT WAS NOT A ENTIRE UNIT.IT WAS A ZONING SYSTEM.GET ONLINE AND SERCH ZONING SYSTEMS AND GET SUM INFO B4 U CALL ME A THEIF.

Comment

The key is when u make a mistake is how u fix it.duhhh.
              ONE MAIL BRICK MAIL BOX SCHEDUALED FOR REPAIR.
              NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS U CAN FIND WRONG IN ANY EVENT.BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVERTISMENT.WE JUST SERVICED OUR 1ST DFWMUSTANG CUSTMOR.HAPPY DFWMUSTANG CUSTMORE.WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT
              I like that the king of grammatical error posted this.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                This is the internet, Everybody is tough behind keyboard. You need understand these guys like to yank your chain & they get entertainment watching you get upset about it. Its just entertainment for most of these guys while their at work.

Dont feed in to their shit & you wont get so much shit here on the board. But as long as you threaten to whoop peoples ass's & such. Their gonna fuck with you. Very rarely do people step up on back their mouth up on this board. So just learn to let the shit go man! Its pointless to get upset & only creates stress!
                Sounds like someone had grown up a bit! Glad to see it.

Comment

yes, you took a swipe at me, but i didn't let it effect me. Fortunately, i can express myself logically. Money isn't too hard to come by when you fuck with people like trying to replace entire units when they just need 1 part.
                  how did i take a swing at u.by saying u knew what the out come could be.when u join the military u are signing on to be a solider correct.what do soilders do.they go to war to fight for my freedom.

The risk of being a soilder is what shoot people and have people shooting at you. I hate to here of any human being damaged.which is what happened to u.but they did expain that to you when you went to the recruiters office.because they explained it to me when i went.

U chose to go to boot camp.u signed on the dotted line correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by pro88lx View Post
                    sounds like someone had grown up a bit! Glad to see it.
                    yes sir point takeen.

Comment

hell, i could hate you but you throw enough money at me and i'm going to work on your stuff. Weren't you bitching about someone that you paid to do work and they aren't? Seems you're contradicting yourself home skillet
                      how can u hate me.you know nothing bout me.

Comment

• Forever frost check you in box

Comment

if ur stuff is all jacked up.u ask for service.i fix a lill part and the rest is fucked.then u gonna hold me accountable for evey thing else.thats how most people are.this dude was so jacked up.it took multiple vists by other companys to get it right.u know how he got it right.he did just as we tried to get him to do any way.replace the entire zoning system.he just got it done thru a nuther company which is a buddy.do u think he bother ot post on the internt our observation was the same thing he did any way.

So u need to stop calling me a theif.there is a right way to do things and a wrong way.he paid over the price of what we quoted him because he wanted to be cheap.

So stop calling me a theif.

He didnt post that.i can post whatever i want on superpages bout any company i chose even if it isnt correct.

AND IT WAS NOT A ENTIRE UNIT.IT WAS A ZONING SYSTEM.GET ONLINE AND SERCH ZONING SYSTEMS AND GET SUM INFO B4 U CALL ME A THEIF.
                          So you charged them 70 bucks per visit because he had to call you multiple times? And you're saying at one side of your mouth that he was lying when he put it up, yet you know who did it and then you say at the other side you say that yes, you did overcharge him because there was more work there." Which is it? Was he lying or did you see more work that was needed? Do you know who it is and if you do, why? If it's a lie, you should have no idea who it is because it never happened.

And when I went in, it was August of 01, we weren't at war. Yes, I signed up knowing I could be shot.

Comment

how can u hate me.you know nothing bout me.
                            I didn't say I hate you. You said you got a shop to work on your car that told you no. I was pointing out that money talks

Comment

• I see the friend requests. When you start talking like a person, I'll consider it. Currently? I see no point to friend someone on DFWmustangs when the ones I've ran into in person have been great and helped me on my car without me 'friending' them.

Comment

so you charged them 70 bucks per visit because he had to call you multiple times? And you're saying at one side of your mouth that he was lying when he put it up, yet you know who did it and then you say at the other side you say that yes, you did overcharge him because there was more work there." which is it? Was he lying or did you see more work that was needed? Do you know who it is and if you do, why? If it's a lie, you should have no idea who it is because it never happened.

And when i went in, it was august of 01, we weren't at war. Yes, i signed up knowing i could be shot.
                                no sir miscommunication.70 service charge was refunded.hvac is a small world like performance shop.auto repair.tech jump from one shop to another.hvac contrator have meeting on sales and stuff like that.he paid me 70 service charge declined the repair.got nuther company to come out in the same area.paid hi however much.then had more problems called the same guy out again,paid him more money.in the end he removed and replace the zoning system. Happens that all hvac guys buy there stuff from the same place kinda like going to auto zone or orielys. The guy he called was a guy that i know.he told the guy bout me.happened like that.

Dude why are u busting my balls

Comment

Working...
                                X