Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    i didn't say i hate you. You said you got a shop to work on your car that told you no. I was pointing out that money talks
    i always pay for my service.i dont complain bout prices.i was jack around by one shop that closed down in garland texas.cost a lot of money and had to get the work done twice.

Mustang/dodge ram

carless chris has jack the fuck out of me.this was on the other site dfwstang.check into it.

Comment

i see the friend requests. When you start talking like a person, i'll consider it. Currently? I see no point to friend someone on dfwmustangs when the ones i've ran into in person have been great and helped me on my car without me 'friending' them.
      i dont workon cars

Comment

i didn't say i hate you. You said you got a shop to work on your car that told you no. I was pointing out that money talks
        dude dont worry with it.i will leave u alone.it is a bowl of spagatti.

Comment

• Chris just called me and said he won on a scratch off and was going to hook me up with my $125.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Chris just called me and said he won on a scratch off and was going to hook me up with my $125.
            Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              chris just called me and said he won on a scratch off and was going to hook me up with my $125.
              this is a false statment.

Comment

• Seriously, can we get a mod to separate this train wreck from the original thread?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• It is 8:01pm and Car-less Chris is still a broke-ass thief

Comment

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
                    it is 8:01pm and car-less chris is still a broke-ass thief
                    is that ur 86 gt in ur pic

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
                      dude that made no sense to me at all. Was that some kind of insult
                      You should learn how to read what people are quoting, things would make alot more sense. Not every reply is directed at you or what you said.

Comment

• I wish if I had people pissed off at me, someone would deflect for me like this guy. I think CC and EDD have to be best buddies to be honest with you.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
                          u call my kid racial slurs just as WHITEBOY OF DALLAS MUSTANG did and me and u can fight also.
                          AND GET IT RIGHT DUMB FUCK.I SAID RACE FOR TITLE OR FIST FIGHT.HIS CHOICE AND HE PUNKED OUT ON BOTH.MY OFFER TO WHITE BOY THE RACIST STILLS STANDS.HE TO CHICKEN TO FACE ME.WE CAN DO THIS IN THE BACK YARD.I DONT CALL THE POLICE.IF I LOSE I LOSE.BUT I WONT LOSE.I PROMISE
                          This proves my point. You need to go away.Hopefully we can help.

Comment

• Are we 15 year olds to be fighting over what someone calling someone names? Sticks and stones................
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Go down, pull him over the counter and beat his ass.

I have no doubts you're a bad ass mofo. Go do it.
                              Exactly! This is the only way to clear all this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzo View Post
                                exactly! This is the only way to clear all this up.
                                i like the fist fight idea. U know man to man duke it out.he wont race me or fight me.but call me names like a lill gurl.women bitch men take care of business

Comment

Working...
                                X