Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    no once have i made a threat on this board or anywhere. I swear this to be true.

Anyone thinks they are going to take a swipe at a disabled veteran in my presence or with my knowledge is going to get an additional fight on their hands. I'm aware these folks can still defend themselves, but i will never tolerate such behavior.
    u stupid.i never took a swipe at anyone because there have a handicap.hell i stutter.u need to go back and read reeeeaaallll slow.and think b4 u speak out of ur brown hole.

Comment

• The MMPI-2 is a psychological test. And seriously. Stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person or I may have to drive out there and beat you with my cane.

Thanks guys, I don't take him seriously. Even brain damaged, on medication and half retarded because of loss of brain mass, I'm still a fuck lot smarter than him, probably don't make near as much though. I don't fuck others around
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
        u stupid.i never took a swipe at anyone because there have a handicap.hell i stutter.u need to go back and read reeeeaaallll slow.and think b4 u speak out of ur brown hole.
        I saw what you posted, don't even think about it sir.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by seb View Post
          its nice to be in the stands watching instead of fighting for a change lol, let me know when yall are gonna nut up & do something besides talking about it!
          i wanna fight not talk.fight whitboy for his racial slurs toward my son.but yall see that as being ok.i take it yall are all white.and i have not one racist bone in my boy.my son is 1/2 white and 1/2 black.

Comment

u stupid.i never took a swipe at anyone because there have a handicap.hell i stutter.u need to go back and read reeeeaaallll slow.and think b4 u speak out of ur <b>brown hole.
            </b>

Racist fucker

Comment

• Damn lack of memory on how to do html

Comment

i saw what you posted, don't even think about it sir.
                what the fuck are u talking bout.stupid.

I am waiting on my buddy 78x to post my company again please.

Comment

i wanna fight not talk.fight whitboy for his racial slurs toward my son.but yall see that as being ok.i take it yall are all white.and i have not one racist bone in my boy.my son is 1/2 white and 1/2 black.
                  Go down, pull him over the counter and beat his ass.

I have no doubts you're a bad ass mofo. Go do it.

Comment

• Any thread i get to the stats go thru the roof.kinda like tv ratings.yall said no dfw shop would work on my stuff again.well i got a car ia shop who said nope to.

Comment

• Now my noggin hurts.

Comment

go down, pull him over the counter and beat his ass.

I have no doubts you're a bad ass mofo. Go do it.
                        u are stupid.i only fight to defend myself or a agreement.TO FIGHT if not that is a crime. U are a stupid idiot

HELL HE SCARED TO RACEME OR FIGHT ME.

Comment

• Yall like talking to mr edd.thats why the stats are thru the roof.i need a reality tv show on b.e.t,shall i ad.

Comment

This is the internet, Everybody is tough behind keyboard. You need understand these guys like to yank your chain & they get entertainment watching you get upset about it. Its just entertainment for most of these guys while their at work.

Dont feed in to their shit & you wont get so much shit here on the board. But as long as you threaten to whoop peoples ass's & such. Their gonna fuck with you. Very rarely do people step up on back their mouth up on this board. So just learn to let the shit go man! Its pointless to get upset & only creates stress!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Any thread i get to the stats go thru the roof.kinda like tv ratings.yall said no dfw shop would work on my stuff again.well i got a car ia shop who said nope to.
                              Hell, I could hate you but you throw enough money at me and I'm going to work on your stuff. Weren't you bitching about someone that you paid to do work and they aren't? Seems you're contradicting yourself home skillet

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                This is the internet, Everybody is tough behind keyboard. You need understand these guys like to yank your chain & they get entertainment watching you get upset about it. Its just entertainment for most of these guys while their at work.

Dont feed in to their shit & you wont get so much shit here on the board. But as long as you threaten to whoop peoples ass's & such. Their gonna fuck with you. Very rarely do people step up on back their mouth up on this board. So just learn to let the shit go man! Its pointless to get upset & only creates stress!
                                Wow, congrats man. Not even 2 years ago you'd be in this thread like the Tasmanian Devil trying to fight EDD, and anyone else at once.

Don't know ya for shit, but seems like maybe you're stay cool a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                                X