Clear All

• anyone refill printer toners?
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

• anyone do home windows? buddy of mine is looking to get 4 old windows in his house replaced with something nicer and more energy efficient.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• ill hook up anyone on dfwmustangs on tint, paint jobs and bodywork.

Comment

• 50% off Wakeboard camp in Little Elm.

Promo Code: ILOVELE

Comment

• I can do photos/promo videos etc for your family or business. Price and discounts will depend on how many people I need to bring in to do the job.

Comment

• Oakley hook up?

Oakley adds all over DFWM. So who has the hook up? Looking for a wholeshot 10'th mountain div watch.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• If anyone plays hockey, I am the manager of HockeyGiant in Bloomington MN, I ship to Texas and all over all the time. I will get you a discount, no sales tax if out of MN, and free shipping! Hit me up!!

Comment

• Anyone get the hookup on OEM ford parts??

Comment

• I've just posted a thread for a ski condo-share. I think it's a strong hook up for a ski season condo at over 40% off the going rate which is impossible during high ski season, then split the costs by the number of people. Gets the price rediculously cheap for a really good condo in Ski country.

I'm organizing another Ski trip cond-share in Keystone Colorado for February. Anyone interested, please send me a PM. The condo weeks are Saturday to Saturday. I'm looking at a 3bed 2.5bath ~1100sqft condo 50yards from the shuttle stop, W/D in the condo, full kitchen, gas fireplace. I've been lucky enough to get a line on
                    Last edited by jayjohnson600; 12-23-2013, 02:20 PM.
                    Jay Johnson
                    Car hauler for hire

Comment

• I need a hookup on some Nitto drag radials?

Comment

• I know a guy who gives a really good price on window tinting in Arlington. Daniel (817) 629-2306

Lindsey
                        BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                        I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                        PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

• Before I make a new thread I'll post here!
                          Need some tires in the Arlington or Keller area, who has a hookup? Regular every day tires, not drag radials.

Need 2 of each:
                          255/40-19
                          285/35-19

Prefer Michelin (looking at Pilot Super Sport), but anything good and fairly grippy would be OK too.

Comment

• irbs

throw him a PM. I was looking for tires and he helped quite a bit. I feel bad because we went back and forth for several weeks and I ended up wanting something they didn't carry.

Comment

• Thanks, PM sent!

Comment

• anyone have the hookup on a fence?

Comment

Working...
                                X