• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drive 18 wheeler for Ben E Keith foods

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      anyone have the hookup on a fence?
      Was originally planning to do a split rail wooden fence, but after shopping materials and such I ended up going with a steel top rail instead. I'm really happy with the guy I used....they drilled all the holes and came back and put up all the steel on a Friday so that we had the weekend to prime and paint it...then came back the following week and put up 2"x4" no climb wire.

In the end I ended up paying this guy over $2K less (turn-key) than what just the materials alone were going to run me on the wooden split rail, and this stuff is stout (drill stem)....will last way longer than the wood would have.

I know that you are like me and busy at work...saving $2K alone was worth it, but also the labor time I would have had to put in....no comparison IMO.

In the end it worked out to about $9/ft. for materials and labor....and I'm very happy with his work.

His name is Daniel - 817-228-0631

EDIT: ....and yes, my yard needs some serious attention. We've been out of town a few weeks.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• So do we have a car alarm installer on here anymore or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          So do we have a car alarm installer on here anymore or no?
          1fastranger
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• I run a waterjet and have a buddy that works for ford in greenville

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmd View Post
              I run a waterjet and have a buddy that works for ford in greenville
              Thats good to know. I have some fun steel projects coming this spring once I tidy up my welding skills. Can you cut 1/4"?

Comment

• I need the convertible top on my 04 adjusted, as well as a window rattle addressed. Any power window / convertible shops around the area that do quality work?

Comment

• I didn't have top or window work done but was very pleased with the quality and price on a headliner for my Jag and leather seat panel for my Fin done at Advantage Interiors. Was at the 3207 Handley Ederville Rd, NRH location. There was a Stang vert in the shop each time I was there so you won't be the first.

Comment

• Anybody have the hookup on tires? I need the mickey 235/60/15 ET Street Drag Radials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cujo_64 View Post
                      If anyone plays hockey, I am the manager of HockeyGiant in Bloomington MN, I ship to Texas and all over all the time. I will get you a discount, no sales tax if out of MN, and free shipping! Hit me up!!
                      Matt's (03TrubluGT) son has been playing for years. May want to shoot him a pm. I know he drops some serious coin every year on that.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Cujo_64 View Post
                        If anyone plays hockey, I am the manager of HockeyGiant in Bloomington MN, I ship to Texas and all over all the time. I will get you a discount, no sales tax if out of MN, and free shipping! Hit me up!!
                        Matt's (03TrubluGT) son has been playing for years. May want to shoot him a pm. I know he drops some serious coin every year on that.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                          Thats good to know. I have some fun steel projects coming this spring once I tidy up my welding skills. Can you cut 1/4"?
                          I can cut up to 6" thick. 1/4" is no problem at all

Comment

• Anyone have a hookup on wheels?

Comment

• Ford parts hookup?

Anyone have a discount on Ford parts, like a stupid hubcap for a 2012 Transit Connect?
                              Called GV Ford parts, and they want $104.33 for 1 damn hubcap! That's crazy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Anyone have a discount on Ford parts, like a stupid hubcap for a 2012 Transit Connect?
                                Called GV Ford parts, and they want $104.33 for 1 damn hubcap! That's crazy!!!
                                ebay.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X