Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work at LKQ selling wholesale to the Austin/San Antonio region. I dont work the dfw area, but can help with pricing and set someone up with someone to buy from if needed.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

These two threads need to me merged. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=674

When is someone going to make me a Mod, so help out around here. haha

Comment

I analyze, establish price targets, and publish buy/sell/hold ratings on stocks. I am limited with regard to what I can post on a public message board, but my pm box is open if anyone needs to discuss things of this nature.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
          Owner of an indoor gun range in grand prairie/arlington

I'm also a welder.

Ok I will need your indoor gun services, but I also need someone to make me a rectangle grill with legs about a foot and a half from the ground. PM me price

Comment

<~~ Panty sniffer.

I've applied for a gig as "The Most Interesting Man in the World", but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

David

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
              See sig....you guys know me by now....
              Sigs are off- so what do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                Daytime: I spray tan people.
                Nighttime: I bartend.
                You forgot Late Night: You Kinect Dance!

Comment

Metalsmith/composite materials technician...currently undergoing some career change training (IT Support).
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                    Sigs are off- so what do you do?
                    Anything Grapevine Ford related.

Comment

Work as a Assistant Colorist for a Post production company here in Dallas. Freelance DIT for on set color correction...

If any of you rich fuckers wanna make a feature or commercial. I gots ya!!

Comment

Accountant

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          Anything Grapevine Ford related.
                          Oh nice, I like that boss 302

Comment

i machine helicopter transmissions and gear boxes.

Comment

My wife is a hair stylist in Midlothian.

I sell cars/parts for friends and family on ebay if you ever need anything sold and don't have the time to miss wit it.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'm an engineer. If you ever need someone to share ideas with, I can help you see things in different ways. I can't offer you any discount on goods, but I can assist you with intellectual things for free. If you wanted to know how to patent something for example, I could help. And by telling me your idea, etc. I'd be bound to never infringe on your patent.

Comment

Working...
                                X