Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work for a large International Medical company as an ex pat Health and Safety Consultant for the Oil gas and Mining Fields. I have little bit of waiting to go for the Application process to open for the Physician Assistant program I'm applying for.

Comment

AnthonyS... where are you an engineer at?

I am also an engineer currently working in the Oil Industry
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

19 years of Waste Management

Comment

I used to be a cop, now I own and operate a bar.

Comment

Currently, photography for dealership inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina View Post
              Accountant
              Right...
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I corrupt the youth of America. Only hookup I can offer is on tutoring.

Also working on my Masters degree.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

I know Craig is WAY younger than you, but is he really the "youth of America"?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

So what, you my master?
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I can get you free room and board, just don't drop the soap.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Meal too?

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                          Meal too?
                          3 day old bearclaw.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              Good to know. Sounds like you have some good experience.
                              Really there are basic things that need to be applied. Knowing in depth why things happen is helpful but it's more of a people business.

I have to find out what people really want and what they will realistically work for. A lot of people I talk with say they're going to run, lift, and diet when in reality it's just them being excited about making a change.

If I sell someone something they won't take it doesn't help me or them. I get to the bottom of their situation and find out what will really help them and what they will really use on a daily basis and support my customers with weekly meetings to make sure they get the best results possible.:smile:
                              An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
                                Meal too?
                                Sure, hope u like bologna.

Comment

Working...
                                X