Should smoking be banned in bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
    Its hard to even go into this without starting a huge rant about all the things wrong with this country, the people in it, and what they are doing to it.

The only answer to this question is both.

Yes if the owner of the establishment wants to ban smoking in his bar, and No if the owner doesn't want to ban smoking in his bar.

Anybody else who thinks differently is part of the reason this Country is on a downward spiral....
    *nod* Selfishness to the point of not being tolerant of other people.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
      Its hard to even go into this without starting a huge rant about all the things wrong with this country, the people in it, and what they are doing to it.

The only answer to this question is both.

Yes if the owner of the establishment wants to ban smoking in his bar, and No if the owner doesn't want to ban smoking in his bar.

Anybody else who thinks differently is part of the reason this Country is on a downward spiral....

Did you read the post? This is about the GOVERNMENT saying it is illegal. In other words, bar owners would have no say so. Of course bar owners can pick and choose if they want smoking or non smoking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
        Did you read the post? This is about the GOVERNMENT saying it is illegal. In other words, bar owners would have no say so. Of course bar owners can pick and choose if they want smoking or non smoking.
        Supported by people though or at least allowed. Hell, the law was done by the government, but there are plenty of folks who fully support it - regardless of the other problems.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
          That is my point. The question is irrelevant. It might as well be "Should watching TV in your living room be banned?". It isn't the place of the government, or anybody else to make that determination.

For all the people that think it is acceptable for the government to determine if smoking should be allowed in a private establishment... Do you think it is acceptable for the government or anybody else to determine what you can and can't do in your home?
          Last edited by brad88gt; 03-11-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            *nod* Selfishness to the point of not being tolerant of other people.
            Everybody that thinks their right right to smoke in this place, or to be able to go somewhere and not let others smoke is the problem. It should be up to the bar owner. If smoking is allowed and you don't like it, don't go. If smoking isn't allowed and you don't like it, don't go.

People need to worry about their own shit. Should I have to hear about God when I go to church? Yes, it is a church. If I don't want to hear about God, then I won't go. If I don't want to be in a smoky bar, I won't go.

I smoke when I drink. I smoke in places that allow me to. I don't smoke in places that don't allow it, or I avoid them.

Comment

Working...
            X