Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Chris is not a baller with a wrecked S8?
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• ROFLMAO. I said this the other night and earlier in the thread.

Anyone find it a BIT strange now that "millionares" are bickering over money on a forum?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Shocking

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          if this was a hoax...it sure was a good read
          epic troll

Comment

• Hope this isnt a Matt B hoax

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Leah...this was totally worth the read. I read all 1500ish posts and it was AWESOME.
              Told ya so. LOL

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Dana is probably trying to find another IP address.
              Haha!
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I have a few other people that have helped me out on this matter, but I can say I don't know either of the people you mention above.
                The help I have are people you don't know.
                I love all the people wanting to call me a gold digger and all of the childish comments.
                How am I being a gold digger, or a whore?
                I had more than I did before I married. And have yet to get married a second time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                  And have yet to get married a second time.
                  Im single!

Comment

• I've never said I had everything and all the money. I am helping a close friend get what is hers.
                    I have alot more and live more comfortable than most

Comment

How am I being a gold digger?

seriously? you honestly can't see how you are being a gold digger?

Comment

I have a few other people that have helped me out on this matter, but I can say I don't know either of the people you mention above.
                        The help I have are people you don't know.
                        I love all the people wanting to call me a gold digger and all of the childish comments.
                        How am I being a gold digger, or a whore?
                        I had more than I did before I married. And have yet to get married a second time.
                        Because your persona on here proudly exclaims that it operates for money.

You're not a business, you're supposedly extorting money from someone who does not owe it to you, and you're assisting your friend in the extortion for a 30% 'cut'.

Since your gold-digging friend is broke, the only way you get paid (you're not a business so this isn't work, remember?) is if WhoaTX5.0 pays the step mom money she isn't entitled to. You've already said he should do it because she 'deserves it', not due to legal ownership.

That's why.

And on that note, due to your absolute ignorance and constantly outlandish sense of entitlement and being oblivious to reality, coupled with how fast you reply at the same time he is online and how quick your judicial system works at 9-10pm, I also think you and this thread are bogus.

But that's me.

Carry on with reasoning to yourself how taking other people's money is not only OK, but should be accepted.

If it were me... Hypothetically should a situation such as this present itself to me... They would never find your body after I zip-tied your hands behind your back and then to you ankles and threw you into the gulf of Mexico. Alive. Hypothetically.
                        Last edited by DON SVO; 11-22-2010, 07:06 PM.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I've never said I had everything and all the money. I am helping a close friend get what is hers.
                          You having money means nothing, period. It says nothing about who you are or how you act, so please stop throwing that out there.

Your friend already got a crap load of money from what whoa has said, where did she waste it all? Why is it his responsibility to finance her (apparently) bad decision making?
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I've never said I had everything and all the money. I am helping a close friend get what is hers.
                            That's why you're charging 'your friend' 30% of whatever you are trying to bleed him out of? Yeah, we're the bad people. Moron.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I have never broke the law. Do I care if someone is jealous or mad because I will receive 30%? Absolutely not.
                              Do I care what someone who is lower than me thinks? Absolutely not

Comment

Do I care what someone who is lower than me thinks? Absolutely not
                                that just shows your stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X