This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You don't have the balls to post that information.
    I'm guessing she does have balls, really big hairy balls.

Comment

I think this thread needs to be archived and presented as evidence of her motives.

I rarely wish certain people would get caught in their car, unable to disconnect their seatbelt as the car goes up in flames, but I really hope it does for this chick.

This!

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Exactly. She posts that up here and it's off to jail.
        Don't worry. The mods and admins are waiting for her to post such personal info, then all hell is going to break loose. She'll wish she didn't!
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

You don't have the balls to post that information.
          I'd be surprised if she could figure out HOW to post a pic.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Sucks haven't to wait for a long court battle to find the outcome.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
              Don't worry. The mods and admins are waiting for her to post such personal info, then all hell is going to break loose. She'll wish she didn't!
              That just ruined the possibility...

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                Sorry feel free to spread your crap elsewhere.
                Cayman National Bank, account opened in 1997 and is still active with a large sum of money that belongs to my friend.
                Exactly how does this belong to you and your friend?
                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

• Kind of hoped it would. That's not the kind of attention we want to draw to the board. It would be nice if she would just GTFO.
                  Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                  http://www.titantowing.net
                  -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                    This!
                    Celebratory naked hug?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Whoa, Chris, whatever your name is, it's none of my business, but it's obvious you have plenty of cash at your disposal. I would sue the ever living fuck out of this cunt, the cunt that your Dad married, etc. Go after all of them. It's only money, right? Fuck the money, at this point, it's about proving a point. She can delete all she wants on here, but the admins can still access it for the courts. I wouldn't stop until they were ALL hungry, living under a bridge, if I had the cash to fund such a venture.

I'd be willing to bet, my boss' attorney could completely fuck them up. He's vicious as hell. I won't post examples, but if you are interested, I'd be glad to give you his name and number.

My boss has been involved in SEVERAL high profile suits, on both ends, and this dude has never lost a case and has brought in a shit ton of dough. My boss is a baller, so he's a big target as well. Hasn't lost yet.

EDIT: When this thread was originally posted, I thought they were talking about another member entirely. lol.
                      they are on it right now..... im waiting on something to be signed as i type now
                      Last edited by whoatx5.0; 11-18-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Mods should delete back to post 738, with the exception of her one post after that point. Seriously. People that keep posting up, aren't helping.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Celebratory naked hug?
                          She's a goddamn cock tease plain and simple.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            She's a goddamn cock tease plain and simple.
                            She probably knows Ben Rothlesburger

Comment

• Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                              Kind of hoped it would. That's not the kind of attention we want to draw to the board. It would be nice if she would just GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                                Lol.. just know when you and your friend look at yourselves in the mirror, that empty shell of a person you see looking back at you is really you. Happy?
                                I sleep great at night knowing I'm doing better than people like you.
                                People like you can't even make a good living. Just low and barely middle class people.
                                Last edited by DanaY; 11-18-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X