• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
    Lmao

It's a true story though...

Comment

• Using her thought process, more money equals a better person. Therefore she must think chris is a better person than she is because he has more money than she does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I would LOVE for you to show me where I posted my boobs 'for all to see'. If you can show me where I did that, I will be more than happy to apologize. If not, you have to shut the fuck up. Deal?

Apparently, my boobs upset you. You must have been either lurking for a while or you're stalking me. Which is it?

Now, be careful. I'm a trashy whore-you might want to think about that again.
        I am so glad that I am in good company! Shooo wee....I was scared there for a minute! lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
          I've checked her ip several times and it never came up as a match to anyone else...
          Maybe not here.
          Hey Don you still a mod on the old site?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXR_Mike View Post
            Maybe not here.
            Hey Don you still a mod on the old site?
            Nope. :|
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Nope. :|
              Shit.

Comment

• I see a pattern:
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That's a pretty damning screen shot CJ. Damn!

<=--- Waiting on a crapload of people to quote the pic...

Comment

• Even if I didn't receive 30% I would still help as much as possible. I would get paid either way. If I didn't say 30% then I'm sure my friend would have given me half. I'm saving her money and helping as much as possible.
                    I don't believe in karma.
                    Face it everyone has greed in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                      Even if I didn't receive 30% I would still help as much as possible. I would get paid either way. If I didn't say 30% then I'm sure my friend would have given me half. I'm saving her money and helping as much as possible.
                      How are you helping your friend, exactly?

You have yet to answer that.
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

• Has she developed a contingency plan for when this falls through?

Comment

Even if I didn't receive 30% I would still help as much as possible. I would get paid either way. If I didn't say 30% then I'm sure my friend would have given me half. I'm saving her money and helping as much as possible.
                          Your friend throwing away her money is what got her in this trouble in the first place. She will keep repeating the cycle because she is stupied.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Your friend throwing away her money is what got her in this trouble in the first place. She will keep repeating the cycle because she is stupied.
                            Quoted before you can fix it! Haha!
                            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                              Quoted before you can fix it! Haha!
                              n00b, he did it on purpose.
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

You know DanaY through your posts I really have a hard time believing this. I know you don't care since you feel that everyone here is beneath you. How sure are you that she will even pay you the 30%? Let alone given you half? What's there to keep her from running off with all of it? Everyone has a little greed in them. I will agree that statement, however, there is a point that right and wrong does come into play. When I want more money; I work more I don't go try to fuck someone else out of it.
                                You don't have to believe in karma for it to bite you.
                                You reap what you sow. It can be said in many different ways.
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X