Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't DanaY answer some questions about her "friend"?

Like:
    Does she have a job?
    -if not, why?
    Why does she feel it necessary to live in a million dollar house, alone?
    -if she's not alone, why aren't those people paying for her? Because I'm sure she hasn't gone 11 years without any dick.
    Why does she feel it necessary to make her ex-step son's life hell? Sounds like he paid her what was due (Due as in what his dad wanted her to have)

This reminds me of my father, kinda. He's still alive and pretty well off (not like whoa's dad, but none the less) and he knows that he's married to a gold digging whore that is 20 years younger than him. He stays married for the cheaper to keep her rule (they have been married over 20 years and there is only one asset that he still has that he had before they got married, well two if you count one of his businesses) I really hope that he leaves her completely out of the will. I don't even care if I get anything, just don't want her to get shit. Sorry your going through all this shit Whoa but hopefully you can get the house that it sounds like you grew up in and enjoy that. Good luck in all that man.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
      Correct. He is supposed to be paying all taxes up until 2012 and there are more clauses throught.
      All I can do is shake my head.... This "entitlement" attitude is going to do nothing for you. Perhaps to avoid foreclosure you should've either cut out the extravagant spending or maybe taken up a part time job of giving western grip handjobs for supplemental income..

<-- wants an 09 Audi S8

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        20 bucks on Dana being obese and ugly.
        Fixed

Comment

She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

I think it's only fair you could help her out. She was always good to you.
          Help her out? That is what welfare and food stamps are for, hit up your daddy Obama

Comment

• Getting "called out" on the internet, a lot of good that does.

Comment

• Sorry this personal business got aired and all, but I'm more concerned about how this lady found you on this site! She's nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Comment

She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

I think it's only fair you could help her out. She was always good to you.
                So she told a maid to make him PB&J sammies while pops was out equals him bringing the taxes current on a house that was given to her free and clear over 10 years ago? You need to put the crack pipe down.

I would say for you define "alot for you" while his dad was way but that is personal. I can quarantee it did not equal the taxes on a $200,000 house for a year much less the mansion she lives in.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• lol, $800k house and $385k cash... divide by 9yrs, that's just shy of $1.2M... she got $131k a year TAX FREE for spreading her legs and "helping out" with the kid while hubby was out of town?!??! Plus another $130k/yr for the next 8yrs?!? really more like $260k/yr... give me a fucking break...

fuck her, fuck you... and thank you for quite possibly THE best thread ever to kick off the new forum
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• LMAO @ the tags!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• dana, do you eat at the Y?

Comment

• Prime example why everyone in the marriage should pull their own weight. (have a fucking job) That way you can't whine about the fact that you hooked yourself to someone else's coat tails for a free ride only to find out that you don't get to keep the ride.

Comment

It's not her fault. She only is wanting what is hers.
                          That's a worn-out typical response in America today....."It's not my fault".

May I assume this person voted for Obama?

Comment

• Wouldn't the funds be auto extracting if he were still required to be paying the taxes? After all, the monthly checks are that he receives every month.

I just don't see it...

Comment

• Man, this place is already rocking more than the last 5 years of stangs combined!

Comment

I will get a copy of the will and were everything was settled and show that you are still suppose to be paying for the house in Florida
                                Be sure to post it up here in front of everyone, attention whore.

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                                but i take it as a run down part of dallas
                                Wrong city

Comment

Working...
                                X