X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by streetscraper1 View Post
    Damn! That was a looong ass read!
    Yes, but a good one. Gold-digging whore is getting what she deserves - thrown out on her ass!!

Comment

• Fuck!!! I can't believe I actually read this whole thread. Fucken bitch needs to get a life and stop living off others. Fucken gold digging whores! Good luck in Florida Whoa.
      Last edited by fst_stng; 11-19-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• I want to say THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP from people I didnt even know.
        there's only 2 guys from this website who ive been around for more than an hour or so and we've been to a couple of Longhorn games together and were at the Rose Bowl (National Champioship game)... but anyways...
        Im fixing to relax with friends at my house..

Attorney's are talking so im sure dana and my step mom are going to try something slick and childish....

I will post tomorrow...

Thanks alot again

Comment

• when are you flying out to Fl to give them the boot? If it is anytime in January I will pay my own way just to watch and take pics to add to the greatness of this thread.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Damn, this thread just made my day.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Good job sir. I wonder if Dana will be back for legal advice?
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• man if your down in the Nawlins area let me know. I'll buy you a BIG ASS BEER for this ass kicking you just gave.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                  I want to say THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP from people I didnt even know.
                  there's only 2 guys from this website who ive been around for more than an hour or so and we've been to a couple of Longhorn games together and were at the Rose Bowl (National Champioship game)... but anyways...
                  Im fixing to relax with friends at my house..

Attorney's are talking so im sure dana and my step mom are going to try something slick and childish....

I will post tomorrow...

Thanks alot again
                  I've been following this 20 PAGE THREAD (my GOD!...LOL!), and must say it's cool to see what REAL money can do to people. In your case, we never knew by your posts' and interaction on the board, that even with some bucks, you're very cool. In Dana's case, the pursuit of YOUR money, manifested itself into her being a coniving predator. If she didn't have a pussy, we'd cut off her ears and sell them for bounty! It sounds like she hit the age where that "man-trap" between her legs is no longer enough of a lure to a man, so she found her a potential "sugar-mama" in your ex-stepmom.

Love the "BOOM BITCH!" I'm sure this will work out for you.

Comment

• I just got cought back up on this thread.

I think I've found a new hero!

Comment

• This is almost the first 1,000 post thread of the new board.

Is there any way a Mod/Admin can make it where the OP can't delete this thread????

Comment

• He'd have to lock it. Let's wait to see if she does it, then we'll worry about that.

Comment

• WOW Epic Thread!!!! Go WHOA send that bitch packing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            This is almost the first 1,000 post thread of the new board.

Is there any way a Mod/Admin can make it where the OP can't delete this thread????
                            if she deletes it, i will just bring it back up :biggrin:

Comment

• i was here (so when this gets brought up in 5-10 years as the first "epic" thread of dfwM)

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                if she deletes it, i will just bring it back up :biggrin:
                                You're going to make me change my view on mexicans!

Comment

Working...
                                X