• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
    not fat but thanks.

sorry guys not much tittays mostly just ass haha
    PM SENT

Comment

• Are you filing a countersuit for legal fees and whatnot? I hope so. Even if you don't collect, you can file a lien against the house IIRC.

disclaimer: I'm not an attorney, just a dumbass on DFWM

Comment

not fat but thanks.

We're going to need photographic evidence to substantiate your claim. They can be PM'd, or posted in the NSFW section found here: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Comment

• I would think there would be some kind of defamation by her coming on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
            yea, i'm an only child. the child that dana is talking about is my ex-step mom's niece

wow, not alot of women nowadays want to get away from the parents when they are still young. props to you

j/k

lol
            thanks not that I had a problem with my parents, just wanted to be on my own. I'm proud of what I have (which isn't much in comparison to all you ballers ) because I worked my ass off for it and earned it

Comment

• Make sure you get a print screen of where she said she's getting 30% by coming on here and doing this.

Comment

• I'm guessing she tucked her tail between her legs and took off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Exactly Whoa. In my family everyone comes to me, not because I have money but because I spend wisely. Patience will win out in this one, but you need to hurt them both enough for them to realize that they can't keep coming up with BS every time they have a bill to pay. I hate to say it my man, and you don't seem like the type of guy who gets dirty on things, but you're going to have to do the legal equivilant of punching them in the nose to get your point across if you want any peace at all.
                  ive been down the road of getting my point across and thinking violence was the way to go, when i was younger 19-21, not really the way to go.

but sometimes people tend to listen more

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Are you filing a countersuit for legal fees and whatnot? I hope so. Even if you don't collect, you can file a lien against the house IIRC.

disclaimer: I'm not an attorney, just a dumbass on DFWM
                    oh yes it has already been brought up, but have to check into florida laws about that and see if that is a possibility

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                      oh yes it has already been brought up, but have to check into florida laws about that and see if that is a possibility
                      SWEET! In trying to bone you, she may have just boned herself. Poetic justice I tell ya!

Comment

not fat but thanks.

Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

thanks not that I had a problem with my parents, just wanted to be on my own. I'm proud of what I have (which isn't much in comparison to all you ballers ) because I worked my ass off for it and earned it
                          well happy for you :wink1:

Comment

Hell, don't work too much of it off
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                              Do you like anal? In da butt??
                              buttsecks? No thanks lol

and guys you really think i'm gonna post a pic? Haha

whoatx5.0- no pm? I cried inside a little :biggrin:

p.s. I really need to learn how to quote multiple ppl

Comment

not fat but thanks.

Tits can be bought... a nice ass though.... that is a must!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X