This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    lol I had it as my avatar on the old site; a few years ago. It got banned, from DFW fucking stangs. New site doesn't have a issue.

I can vouch for that as I recall that going down. I actually dug it...

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
      I sleep great at night knowing I'm doing better than people like you.
      People like you can't even make a good living. Just low and barely middle class people.
      A jury always looks favorable upon blood sucking elitist that ride their friend's coat tails.

You are a vile woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Nice syntax.

If you can get into and post a pic of his Wells Fargo account, you're probably in violation of a Federal banking statute.
        Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Exactly. She posts that up here and it's off to jail.
        Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I wonder if danay is wise enough to realize there's more than just car enthuiasts watching this thread.

Yeah Dana. Cops are watching this thread so be careful and don't make any mistakes!

Comment

People like you can't even make a good living. Just low and barely middle class people.
          Is that why youre 40+ and single?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            That just ruined the possibility...

No, the other veiled threats earlier in the thread did that. The hand was tipped long ago.

Comment

Barley middle class? LOL! You know? Even though you're fucking ignorant, you're ignorance is pure comedy!

Comment

OH Noez we just common folkz round hear! She must not know the DFWS standard.
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Says the person that's charging a "friend" 30% for being a gold digging cunt.

Not to mention, the house you're in is worth barely more than 1/8th of the house in question

Edit: and you don't own it.
                  Last edited by racrguy; 11-18-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Your actions prove that "class" is one of the many traits you lack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
                      Exactly how does this belong to you and your friend?
                      She was married to her husband at the time. The account was opened while they were married. She deposited some of her hard earned money in that account. That's her money in that account.

Comment

She was married to her husband at the time. The account was opened while they were married. She deposited some of her hard earned money in that account. That's her money in that account.
                        Prove it.

Comment

Lol I seriously doubt you have any money. Otherwise you wouldn't be going after other peoples' money. The only money you may have is what you sucked & fucked for. As for you thinking that you are better than other people on this board you are sadly mistaken. You are the lowest form of vermin there is, maggots on dogshit are better than you are.

And I have no desire to see your Zimbabwe kneeslapper flapjacks, or your cottage cheese ass.

Comment

• So, what is the story you're gonna stick to? She either took care of and did SO much for Chris OR she was a hard working woman who put so much money into an account that she feels entitled to??

Comment

Some of her money - maybe, but not all. And was her money used to buy the 800K house? What about the benz? Really! You are a dumb fucking bitch. I bet your twat smells like fish and your tewts and hands are like scales. Some doesn't mean your friend gets ALL THE MONEY, your friend has probably got more from the estate than she ever put in. Let it go and just FOAD.

Comment

So she once had the ability to earn money but has lost it? Stripper?

Comment

Working...
                                X