This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana,
    I know you haven't figured it out yet, but there is nothing common about the chicks on this site.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Dana,
      I know you haven't figured it out yet, but there is nothing common about the chicks on this site.
      Should we be insulted or take that as a compliment??

Comment

• Oh no...the mean Dana called me common trash.. whatever will I do. My world will surely end....I must strive to make myself more like her. Please enlighten me on not only how to make myself a complete idiot but to screw my friend over as well....

Comment

• Don't feel insulted. After all, I'm just a guy with a bullet in his frontal lobe. I can't always be polite or..you know, make sense a lot
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Whats the difference between a prostitute and a gold digger? The prostitute tells you what the price is upfront, and the gold digger sues for it at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
              All of these so called women calling me a whore, and anything else you can think of is just childish. Some of these same women are whores that just try to hide it.
              Leah you allow people to take pictures of you boobs and let them to be posted, and you are ok with it.
              Common white trash.
              I'm sure there are more by reading some replies.
              Centexchick you post how screw in bed.
              Common white trash

Pictures of her boobs?? Its just a fucking regular shirt?? G rated much?
              Are you an indian? "You post how screw in bed"

And just as an FYI the people here understand that it is the character and integrity of person not the size of their wallet/purse that determines class. You obviously have neither of the first two things and therefore zero class.

Get over yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Whats the difference between a prostitute and a gold digger? The prostitute tells you what the price is upfront, and the gold digger sues for it at the end
                Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  You're broke ass is begining to sound like this gold digging kunt!

you caught me

Comment

• Dana, you certainly seem to think you know everything about us. The guy you came here looking for isn't the only millionaire on this site, nor is he the only one who thinks you and your friend are inthe wrong. I haven't called you any names, nor will I, but I do think you're in need of a major reevaluation of your life and who you are friends with. I don't understand how you rationalize comig on our website, attacking our members/friends, and then continuing to insult everyone else here, and then wonder why we throw insults back at you.

Just remember one thing trough all of this: You don't know who any of us are, except for this guy Chris (who sounds like an upstanding guy, by the way), and for everyone you think you know in high places, there are more higher powered members of the community on this board, not to mention the people each of us knows.

I'll let you continue and keep hurting your own case here, just remember that one thng.

P.S. - Your English is atrocious.

Comment

• Lol at the bullets are cheap tag

Comment

• Ya know what they say, money can't buy happiness. What they leave out is that it apparently can't buy intelligence either. A dunce living in a $700,000+ house is still a dunce.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                          Has anyone else considered that Dana might be an alias of someone on this board to create drama? Could this whole thread be a hoax?
                          Ive thought it the whole time. The Whoe guy was asking about cheap apartments and going to ITT on the "other board".
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            Ive thought it the whole time. The Whoe guy was asking about cheap apartments and going to ITT on the "other board".
                            Links?

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoaTX5.0
                              Ok....Where are some good apartments to stay at in the Dallas area?
                              I am in the prce ranger of $400-500 a month.....(no more than $650 a month)
                              I will be moving here within 3-4 months......
                              Plan on finishing school at itt tech....
                              So need some info/help here.

thanks
                              Money bags!
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X