• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
    Actually, it's entertaining....
    and highly suspicious.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      and highly suspicious.
      Still trying to figure out how a magistrate judge writes an order to overrule a federal judge's order.
      Originally posted by Denny
      I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

• Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
        Still trying to figure out how a magistrate judge writes an order to overrule a federal judge's order.
        Or why someone paid to 'find' someone (who is easily located and is on public record) is spending hours and hours of time on a public message board inciting unrest and making outlandish monetary claims directly linked to a rather frivolous civil suit on which the 'friend' has no ground.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
          I'm a leech now?
          Some trash wants to tell me I'm wrong? Yes I'm charging 30%. All I can say it get over it.
          Now, I'm pretty sure we have been calling you a leech for at least 20 pages.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Dana is probably trying to find another IP address.

I've checked her ip several times and it never came up as a match to anyone else...

Comment

I can't wait until the court hearing. My friend will her money. I would like to see all the comments and remarks after I get my share and she gets more money.
              It all comes back to I have more than you.
              Youll definitely get your share. 30% anything would be your share. I know you're a chick and you girls aren't the greatest at match(scientific fact) but what's 30% of $0.00?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Youll definitely get your share. 30% anything would be your share. I know you're a chick and you girls aren't the greatest at match(scientific fact) but what's 30% of $0.00?
                Apparently boys aren't the greatest at spelling.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                  I've checked her ip several times and it never came up as a match to anyone else...
                  O ye of limited resources!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

I have never broke the law. Do I care if someone is jealous or mad because I will receive 30%? Absolutely not.
                    Do I care what someone who is lower than me thinks? Absolutely not
                    I'm not about to read this entire thread, but this post caught my eye. If there is a pending lawsuit and you're giving any type "advise" that could be considered legal in exchange for compensation, you're breaking the law, both criminal and civil. It called the unauthorized practice of law sweetheart. See http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u....38.htm#38.122

If you're not giving legal advise in exchange for some % and just taking a % of whatever your friend collects, then you're one hell of a good friend.

Comment

Or why someone paid to 'find' someone (who is easily located and is on public record) is spending hours and hours of time on a public message board inciting unrest and making outlandish monetary claims directly linked to a rather frivolous civil suit on which the 'friend' has no ground.
                      Because she's 40 years old and has no friends or loved ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post

I'm still trying to figure out how a magistrate freezes an account and they are able to withdraw 50M out of it mere hours later.

Everything about that snippit screams BULLSHIT and against federal law...

Comment

I come here looking for someone and nothing but childish remarks from most people.
                          What woman actually post her boobs for strangers to see? Not to mention all the remarks of gold diggers, whores, and whatever else has been said.
                          It shows that trash is mainly on this site, just by the childish picture beside my username.
                          You don't like all of those comments yet that is all you respond to. Someone (me) posts a serious question and you ignore it. Are you just looking for attention or what?

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                          I can't wait until the court hearing. My friend will her money. I would like to see all the comments and remarks after I get my share and she gets more money.
                          It all comes back to I have more than you.
                          Man that attitude really sucks. You have more money than someone so they don't matter? I really hope you don't treat everyone you meet that way. Some of the greatest men in history were penniless at some point in their life.

Money may buy a wave runner, but it doesn't buy happiness.
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                            You don't like all of those comments yet that is all you respond to. Someone (me) posts a serious question and you ignore it. Are you just looking for attention or what?

Man that attitude really sucks. You have more money than someone so they don't matter? I really hope you don't treat everyone you meet that way. Some of the greatest men in history were penniless at some point in their life.

Money may buy a wave runner, but it doesn't buy happiness.
                            Somebody has never been on a wave runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              Somebody has never been on a wave runner.
                              Lmao

Comment

I'm a leech now?
                                Some trash wants to tell me I'm wrong? Yes I'm charging 30%. All I can say it get over it.
                                I would like to know; if you weren't getting a cut of the take then would you be going through all this shit?
                                She's really not that good of a friend huh?

Just think about a couple things: the love of money is the root of all evil.
                                Karma is a bitch and will get you when you least expect it.
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X