Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy fuck ... I cant believe the greatness that happened while I was gone. 30 pages and going strong!

Fuck money grubbing bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
      I could care less about your little cry baby story.
      You have been completely arrogant and spiteful towards my self and your ex step mother.

LOL she doesn't care about his cry baby story because she has one of her own

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Are you seriously that fucking stupid? Jesus.

Fuck off, bitch. I would rather be considered trashy by the likes of you than be considered one of you. You're a waste of human space and are the kind of person that gives women a bad name.
        AGREED!

Couldn't have said it better!!!

Comment

• Damn between everyone ragging on $130k houses and the popo talking about his $100k+/year I feel craptacular about my life. This thread sucks lol!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
            Damn between everyone ragging on $130k houses and the popo talking about his $100k+/year I feel craptacular about my life. This thread sucks lol!
            Don't fret, bro. I only paid 80K for my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Don't fret, bro. I only paid 80K for my house.
              Baller! By the time mine is paid for, it'll be about 60K. Lol

Comment

Damn between everyone ragging on $130k houses and the popo talking about his $100k+/year I feel craptacular about my life. This thread sucks lol!

Tell me about it!
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Tell me about it!
                  OK balla, I'll trade you my 2006 Mazda for your Acura!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                    Some of you just amaze me. I would predict most of the people posting and replying and saying I'm a gold digger, well your opinion really doesn't matter. I mean face it, could any of you afford to live in a 700k or better house?
                    Most of you are stuck in trailers and cheap 100-130k homes that are complete garbage.
                    Care to elaborate on that?
                    Please keep coming with the "whore" and "gold digger" comments.
                    Obviously your friend can't either so what's your point?
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                      Obviously your friend can't either so what's your point?
                      HAHAHAHA!!! zing!
                      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• I owned a $2M house in Florida...yeah it's nice but when the coolness factor wears off you realize that 1, it sucks paying the mortgage (something DanaY and the ex step-witch wouldnt know about), 2, your neighbors are all like the entitled, stupid bitch posting in this thread, and 3, I realized that I am a product of my upbringing and felt pretentious living in something like that...so I downsized when I moved back to Texas...and now I only work 12-14 days a month, make more than what I made in Florida and enjoy my life a lot more...and live in a $500k house. But my wife and I have busted our butts to get where we are today...which appears to be a rarity in today's world.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          I owned a $2M house in Florida...yeah it's nice but when the coolness factor wears off you realize that 1, it sucks paying the mortgage (something DanaY and the ex step-witch wouldnt know about), 2, your neighbors are all like the entitled, stupid bitch posting in this thread, and 3, I realized that I am a product of my upbringing and felt pretentious living in something like that...so I downsized when I moved back to Texas...and now I only work 12-14 days a month, make more than what I made in Florida and enjoy my life a lot more...and live in a $500k house. But my wife and I have busted our butts to get where we are today...which appears to be a rarity in today's world.

Your slacking dude. The typical dfwmustang baller doesn't know what finance or mortgage mean.

Comment

• I work a total of zero days and enjoy my 100k house. Dana needs to take tips from me
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

Everyone is a rich online! and good looking, and thin, and interesting...and...

Comment

Working...
                                X