This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Damn between everyone ragging on $130k houses and the popo talking about his $100k+/year I feel craptacular about my life. This thread sucks lol!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    I'm proud of my $130k home, it's paid for, something a lot of people cannot say. I really don't care if some money grubbing whore likes it or not. I have everything I need; a loving wife, two beautiful little girls, and a roof over my head. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Could I make more money? Yes who couldn't? To some my life may appear as exciting as a warm bowl of jello. It's my life and I am content.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

• lol at the tags at the bottom of the page...

oh yeah and fuck off gold digging sidekick of a broke bitch who is fretting at the idea of facing reality....
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        OK balla, I'll trade you my 2006 Mazda for your Acura!
        If you bought that Mazda new it was probably more expensive than the Acura.

Comment

• So which are you... Twisted Villain or Josh.0, or both?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Cliffs notes? I guess I should have started reading page 2 when it all started last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Cliffs notes? I guess I should have started reading page 2 when it all started last week.
              I've said it once and will say it again-if I had to read 30 pages of this crap, so do you.

It's pretty entertaining, though.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                So which are you... Twisted Villain or Josh.0, or both?

Whoopsie! Hoax?

Comment

• What the heck is Don talking about?

Comment

• Hmm, new info coming in. This should get interesting. If you haven't read the past 30 pages, you might want to start reading now.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      What the heck is Don talking about?
                      Stay tuned! Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        I owned a $2M house in Florida...
                        and you had no GTG at your house? Shit man... it would have been, dfwmustangs CRIBS.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          So which are you... Twisted Villain or Josh.0, or both?
                          Why am I not surprised by this. Oh well, that statement just guaranteed this thread hitting 40 pages before everything is out in the open.

Comment

• So.... Who is TwistedVillain and who is Josh.0? And how in the fuck do they relate to all this?
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              so.... Who is twistedvillain and who is josh.0? And how in the fuck do they relate to all this?
                              this

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• I think I remember there being a Josh.0 on the other site, twisted villain is new to me. I'm guessing the mods are scrolling through everyone's IP trying to see if DanaY's IP matches anybody else's so they can call this epic thread a hoax.

It hasn't really been entertaining in a few days. It is just everybody calling her(?) a gold digging whore. Any questions she has been asked(even the reasonable ones for the situation portrayed), haven't been answered.

Comment

Working...
                                X