X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoatx, tell this ho to piss off

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
      She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

I think it's only fair you could help her out. She was always good to you.
      So what. This is really getting stupid. I did what I said I would do and thats it.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      This has to be a fucking joke....Where is Ashton?
      Its really starting to annoy me

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      So whats your stake in all this honey? It's his to do what he wants. He could blow it all on hookers and blow and she can't do anything about it.
      She gets a piece of the pie
      Its her best friend and she tried to help her in all the court hearings and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
        She gets a piece of the pie
        Its her best friend and she tried to help her in all the court hearings and shit
        Best friends don't support bad habits. A best friend would've said, hey, you're running out of money. Perhaps you should sell this $800,000 house and live a less extravagant lifestyle.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It's sad I have to come to a site I have never heard of to get an answer from you.
          There have been numerous calls, emails and texts to you with no response.
          All I can say is goodluck to you.
          Fuck the bullshit....when we going to fuck? I am tired of these games you are playing. Ignoring me and shit in front of my peers. You know I love you...well your banging ass body anyways. I promise to make it last longer this time if you scream "I am bcoop" when I am slamming you in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marisa View Post
            ugh...cliff notes?
            Just keep reading. Thats all I can say, this shit is annoying.

I hope you do have whatever it is

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Why are you bringing this shit here? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
            i am sure her logic is this. im a private person pertaining to my personal life and such. she feels like if she puts everything out in the open, i will give in.

thats what i think

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
            AGAIN! Why does she not get a damn job? Is she too good for it? Has WhoaTx ever fucked her? What's in it for him at this point? She lost the guy she did for money, he lost his FATHER. His FATHER left her what he felt she deserved, she is not "entitled" to anything else just because she spread her legs for nine years.
            messed up part is she was an RN

Guy's dad did well for himself, passed away and set up the step mom and his son. Step mom was fucking stupid with her cash, blew like the train would never end, then sent this dumb bitch to suck more out of the son on project guilt trip. He owes her nothing and she needs to learn the lesson of fucking off while I motorboat you.
            she is also mad because if the house is seized for unpaid taxes I iwll buy it ouright and keep it.

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Hell, I don't even require coke. The hookers might though. DanaY, have you been to Arizona recently?
            you are too funny

Comment

It's sad I have to come to a site I have never heard of to get an answer from you.
              I would absolutely love to hear what leg she has to stand on. Was it because she acted as the guardian of a minor when she was in the role to do so? Keep hiking your leg and pissing in the wind but don't be surprised when your shoe gets wet.

You have zero case. How about leaving the man alone and letting him live his life? I would love to see a list of her monthly expenditures over the course of the last decade.

Comment

she is also mad because if the house is seized for unpaid taxes I iwll buy it ouright and keep it.

you are too funny
                Sharp dude. Bring it current, dump it for 50% of value and enjoy the ROI.

Did your dad do commercial?

Comment

why don't you tell your friend (shes not family to me) if she didnt have to go to $1k a night restaurants and buying 8-9k dresses, clothes she would have her fucking money

i dont know what you dont understand, but GO FUCK yourself.

I dont care about my business out in public but you came on here. I didnt respond to anything - phone calls, texts, emails, certified letters from pussy attorneys and everything.
                  That shouldve told everyone something

Comment

why don't you tell your friend (shes not family to me) if she didnt have to go to $1k a night restaurants and buying 8-9k dresses, clothes she would have her fucking money

i dont know what you dont understand, but GO FUCK yourself.

I dont care about my business out in public but you came on here. I didnt respond to anything - phone calls, texts, emails, certified letters from pussy attorneys and everything.
                    That shouldve told everyone something
                    You go out a buy expensive clothes, suits, shoes yourself.

Your just a sorry person. Your dad must be real proud.

Comment

But obviously not enough to force him to come begging. Your friend is an overspending asshole. You are a reaching asshole that likes being in the funded entourage and are upset that your freeloading days in the bullpen are over. Again, what is your case?

Comment

obviously he can afford to bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                          yep...sound advice
                          Whoa, or can I say, brother, we don't need this bitch trying to dig into our loot anymore.
                          Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Shit I missed his post of the assets... I'm sure arrangements can be made to eliminate your problem...

j/k
                          Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Lol at the tags

Im lmao

Comment

Yet he's not the one asking for money? Funny how the world works.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              So for 10 years after his passing, she couldn't live in a paid for house, with a paid for car, all the while receiving $11k/month??

That's roughly 1.74million dollars - I could develop an expensive drug habit and still live without working for 60+yrs.

Sounds like she should have looked for some investment help about 9 years ago and she wouldn't be in this situation.

Calling somebody an arrogant asshole isn't going to make them listen to you.

GE, pass the popcorn...
                              After my dad passed, I lived off $5k a month and was VERY comfortable. I didnt even touch the life insurance policy. So I dont have any sympathy for her at all

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              danay is bitching about her widowed gold digging friend running out of money after being given well over a million in assets and cash.
                              She believes her friends ex-stepson should continue to pay her bills.
                              Whoatx5.0 is the real deal DFWmustangs Baller.
                              she spent her money, so i was liek fuck her
                              Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                              blah blah blah
                              Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Sometimes no answer is an answer in itself.
                              correct
                              Originally posted by realestVIN7 View Post
                              How can you go broke on $11,XXX or whatever it was a month, and how can you not afford a house...THAT IS PAID FOR?!
                              for real???
                              Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              He's rich bitch. He don't need luck. Ya are the beggers.
                              thank you
                              Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              Sounds like you and your lezbefriend already had your answer. No response is the same as no, moron.
                              thank you

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Oh no you don't, get back in here and post them tits
                              fucking lol
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              whoatx, tell this ho to piss off
                              i have many of times she keeps on with her bullshit

Comment

youre crazy as hell
                                i shop at dillards, macys, sporting goods stores

i dont blow my money at restaurants
                                i go out alot but dont blow money, i prefer to go to sporting events and RELAX and have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X