No announcement yet.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to hear some positive reviews. My neighbor went last year and didn't like it. I guess it was just not her style. I've wanted to go for years, and may splurge this year for a couple tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
      I keep making that mistake. Out of curiosity, when would you correctly use seen?

"Me and seen is going to the beer store, y'all need any smokes?"

Or

"I have seen the errors of my ways and understand the need to improve upon my usage of the language..."

Weak I know but it's still early...

Comment

Its a very good show... I would go probably every 2-3 years.

Comment

My daughter loves them and we've gone to their last two concerts. It's kind of become a christmas tradition, so we're going to the 3pm show again this year. I thought the concert last year was not quite up to the quality of what we saw the first time.

Comment

I'm taking my wife to the early show on the 18th. Should be excellent!

Comment

I would LOVE to go to it. I have wanted to go for many years but just never have made it to one.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                I would LOVE to go to it. I have wanted to go for many years but just never have made it to one.
                Tickets are a click away and as cheap as $25 per person. The wife and I will be there for the 7:30 show.

The bad part about doing stuff like this for the points is that I will be way to tired to cash in after the show. In spring I took her to Mama Mia and Grease they payout was very much worth it.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I saw them last year and was disappointed. The lead guitarist wasn't much of a guitarist - all show and no chops.

The light show was pretty cool, but it was one long ass christmas story (and not a really good one at that).

Comment

We have tickets for the afternoon show. This is really a great show. Like someone said, the first half is a little slow but they come to life in Part II. Saw them a couple years ago here in Dallas.
                    sigpic
                    Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      You should go. Tickets and parking are relatively cheap (get 3rd deck tickets, they are fine and you can see everything), and the AAC is easy to get into and out of. They have a great show if you've never seen it before.

Comment

They are coming here to boring city the 21st (dec) thinking about trying to get tickets.

Comment

Saw them last year (or was it the year before) in OKC. My parents went with me and they complained about how loud it was (It was a little too loud for Christmas music). So grab some ear plugs just in case

Comment

Went 3 years ago and loved it even from the nose bleed section.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Looks like they will be in Dallas for one night this year, 19 December. I am taking my wife at the 7:30pm showing. I sure hope she appreciates it that is the same day I land in DFW from Dubai at 2:30pm

Is anyone going?

Anyone ever been?

I am going to that very show! 7:30 at American Airlines Center
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

The wife and I have tickets to the 3pm show. I've never seen them live before, but have always wanted to. It should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X