No announcement yet.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSO used to come to Amarillo, until they started selling out the civic center as soon as the tickets became available. Every family should attend their show at least once. I thought it was awesome! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      I am going to that very show! 7:30 at American Airlines Center
      Me too!
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

5 more days.....who all has their tickets?

I would say we could meet for a beer but quite frankly I will be too tired at the end and we won't have much time before.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I arrive to DFW 5 hours prior to the show. No way I'm going. Are you really going? Dude, it's gonna suck after this flight!

Comment

We just saw them Last Wednesday in Bossier. Great show. We have been three years in a row, we were 5th row this year, and it was amazing. The show has gotten much better over the past few years.

Comment

Got my tickets, we're going!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                I arrive to DFW 5 hours prior to the show. No way I'm going. Are you really going? Dude, it's gonna suck after this flight!
                It was the only night they are in town. I thought about moving the r&r up a day but it just wouldn't work with my hand off. She is driving to and from so there is some nap time for me there. Besides I usually do pretty well going home it is the trip back that puts a hurtin on me.

I guess I will just have to upto my room for "sleep" after aa few beers saturday night.

Comment

LOL... that's what the flight is for.

Comment

They put on a great show, we really enjoyed it. First time seeing them and hearing more than their most common xmas songs, was very different to say the least.

Show was alot longer than I expected, and at some points I thought I was at a Megadeath Concert but other than that was great. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                      They put on a great show, we really enjoyed it. First time seeing them and hearing more than their most common xmas songs, was very different to say the least.

Show was alot longer than I expected, and at some points I thought I was at a Megadeath Concert but other than that was great. LOL
                      I've been waiting/wanting to see them for over a decade now

I had a ticket to go last night, but after such a wonderful evening with Santa and the kids, I couldn't bring myself to leave the all the excitement for alone time. It was family time and there'll always be another concert
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post

Well one of the guitarist did used to play in Megadeth.

Comment

That was a great show! My first time to see them. Dallas traffic sucks though. Here a couple crappy cell phone pics.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                          George Orwell

Comment

we went also, sec 318 row h. high up, but would do it again.
                            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

We were in Section 218, and yes traffic around american airlines was a pain in the ass. Great show though, we liked it alot

Comment

Well for me opening the topic I DID NOT get to go. I was stuck in Dubai due to missing my flight to London after those pussies got 3" on snow and it locked down the airport.

Hell I am still in an airport but atleast I am in Houston waiting for my connection to Dallas. I will make it home tonight but only 33hrs late.

My wife did however go to the show with one of her girlfriends. She said they had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                                X