Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Theres a line and you've crossed it.
    I'm sure she'll say the same thing when she finds out your dirty dicked her.

Or she'll just come clean about how she isn't.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      You're easily amused! Can you say Eggamuffin?
      You're old, gay, wrinkled and smelly!
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        So, she accepted my friend request. We started chatting about whats going on in her life. Long story short, she invited me over and told me to bring some "jimmy hats" because she " doesn't know who's ink I dipped my pen in before her".
        For real? Damn and she was just telling me about how she isn't even fucking with anyone else.

Comment

Haha this is becoming epic. Never thought I'd be a part of something like this.

I really dont find it amusing posting up my phone numbers, personal contact information, addresses, spouses pictures etc...

It sucks how much information is available to the public, huh? You should write a letter to someone who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            No, but i do see you being a nut lick.
            Well great you've already formed an opinion about me.... at some point I'm sure what you think means something to someone just not me.

Comment

Haha this is becoming epic. Never thought I'd be a part of something like this.

I really dont find it amusing posting up my phone numbers, personal contact information, addresses, spouses pictures etc...

And?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So, she accepted my friend request. We started chatting about whats going on in her life. Long story short, she invited me over and told me to bring some "jimmy hats" because she " doesn't know who's ink I dipped my pen in before her".
                Looks like I'm losing the race atm... It's ok. Rabbit... meet the tortoise.

Comment

You're old, gay, wrinkled and smelly!
                  Fuck you!

I'm only ONE of those!
                  sigpic

Comment

pretty sure you said that wrong

but i know where you were going

you get a B-

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      It sucks how much information is available to the public, huh? You should write a letter to someone who cares.
                      Who cares? I thought nobody honestly but apparently everyone cares about this thread. Hence the sticky.

Comment

So she went from "this ex bitch of mine I still fuck" to your "spouse" in the span of hours?

Comment

Who cares? I thought nobody honestly but apparently everyone cares about this thread. Hence the sticky.
                          Well, no one cared yesterday, but today is a different story!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                            Looks like I'm losing the race atm... It's ok. Rabbit... meet the tortoise.
                            There's a short dick and turtling joke in here somewhere.

Surely someone can put 2 and 2 together.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              So she went from "this ex bitch of mine I still fuck" to your "spouse" in the span of hours?

I completely overlooked that one.

What's the story OP?
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                And?

Stevo
                                Honestly? Nothing I can do about it at all. Do you expect to get donkey punched in the face thru the computer screen or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X