Clear All

• Originally posted by JOlivia View Post
    Jeff, what the fuck is going on?
    So not fucking it...

this time

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      I'll buy you a beer if that happens.
      You have to buy him a case because he's already going to be drinking what you have in the fridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOlivia View Post
        Jeff, what the fuck is going on?
        Nice fake screen name

Her name is Oliva not Olivia and damn does she get mad when someone gets that wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
          Who said anything about pedestals? If she treats you like a king, you're best suited to reciprocate....unless you want to be calling a guy like muffrazr and asking, "Do you need to tell me something about fucking my old lady?"
          Eh, I was just more hung up on the word queen. I don't expect my wife to call me or treat me like a king, so I don't call her a queen. I also have a problem trying to call my son a prince.

Just a weird opinion of mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            I just said spouse but it's an open relationship so go figure?
            So, your wife has been giving the pussy to other guys for the last 2-3 months while you were doing nothing but pulling your pud in the next room?

Fucking EPIC.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

If you'd like to talk more, you can find me on the above website, as talisman.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

My sincerest appologies for the way you have been treated,

Eric
              Epic! Wonder how many times she's already received this... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I also have a problem trying to call my son a prince.Just a weird opinion of mine.
                I never meant to cause you any sorrow
                I never meant to cause you any pain
                I only wanted one time to see you laughing
                I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• LMFAO!! Wow- this thread is bumpin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Epic! Wonder how many times she's already received this... lol
                    I wonder if people changed the name at the bottom before they sent it.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I figured Eric could use the help, I didn't post it on here, because I'd never post anyone's personal information, but I also included Eric's cell number, facebook page, and email address.

But posting that on this site is strictly out of line, and I know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        oh my gay!

god bless.
                        LMAO!

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        You sent HER FUCKING FLOWERS? You're fucking SHITTING ON MY GAME DUDE!
                        This just keeps getting better.

Way to clear up the situation. I don't want to be with you, but I'm sending you flowers. You do know you are MIND FUCKING her, right? Seriously? She's going to be a level 6 clinger before the end of the week, sporto.

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        I'll follow up in the morning with everyone.

gtg at Stans for the MAvs game?
                        Um, no Stans-Back 9.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I figured Eric could use the help, I didn't post it on here, because I'd never post anyone's personal information, but I also included Eric's cell number, facebook page, and email address.

But posting that on this site is strictly out of line, and I know better.
                          you deserve a beer or 24 for hookin up a bro.

Comment

• I've been stumbling off Greenville to that house in the wee hours and wrecking pussy for months! I always make sure she sucks my dick clean before, and after! She said she had a pussy for a roommate.... I should have known it would be some douche nozzle from this board! yet much newer of a nozzle then Old man Bills no dick workin' ass!

Comment

• That's fucking brilliant Matt!!!!! lmgdao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                I never meant to cause you any sorrow
                                I never meant to cause you any pain
                                I only wanted one time to see you laughing
                                I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

god bless.
                                Purple Rain, Purple Rain!

I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X