Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I'm not talking about busted over the head, dummy. I'm saying everyone's going to be cracking jokes all night long.
    I know, I was making a joke myself... I guess I didn't execute it well.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      If I get my ass beat/jumped it is what it is but I damn sure got my point across.
      Just like some of us get blowjobs in the back parking lot, you won't be the first to be knocked the fuck out in that same parking lot, haha!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah she's my ex I suppose.... Whatever an open relationship means to you buddy.
        It means your stuck with her apparently, especially if your gonna take up for her still.

Shit must be laced with gold to protect it that much.

Comment

• if you treat your chick like a piece of shit, why shouldn't the rest of the world?

I treat my chick like she deserves, and I would drop anyone that disrespected her if she didn't do it already.

But your fucking wanna be hard ass has been talking shit about her all day, so why wouldn't the rest of the board?

Comment

• post # 800, woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Just like some of us get blowjobs in the back parking lot, you won't be the first to be knocked the fuck out in that same parking lot, haha!
              Yeah we'll see so is this me vs the whole board or someone specific? I mean serious do I need to bring protection from a bunch of e-thugs? LOL

Comment

• There are so many hole and/or fucked details of this story. Let me recap:

*What kind of trailer trash goes home with a guy already knowing she lives with his ex?
                *You say she is stable and pays the bills, but has a $70 overdraft issue?
                *You threaten someone with a revolver but you are a convicted felon? I am no expert but I swear you can't own a gun in The America if you are a convicted felon. (of course how can anyone even possibly know this law)

Then posting your own home on the interwebs....LOL that has to be a first time some spare dudes home has been posted here.

Comment

thread shouldn't and won't get deleted and i knew what i was asking for. My minds elsewhere right now while i'm at work and seriously need some entertainment.

Heck it's already lunch. See y'all later.
                  qft

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    if you treat your chick like a piece of shit, why shouldn't the rest of the world?

I treat my chick like she deserves, and I would drop anyone that disrespected her if she didn't do it already.

But your fucking wanna be hard ass has been talking shit about her all day, so why wouldn't the rest of the board?
                    Cliff notes! Quote all the talking shit directly to her. And no the fabricated bullshit doesn't count about sleeping with her etc...

Comment

I was referring to your old lady.

Ask her. She'll tell you were in a open relationship.

Ahhh.... trying to join the old sites maybe/in theory swinger club when you read it and could do nothing but beat off and dream about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        if you treat your chick like a piece of shit, why shouldn't the rest of the world?

Yeah, what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          I only have to worry until I'm out of Irving.

Ask me how I know.
                          Machx2 - if you are IPD, shoot me a pm! I have a concern!
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                            There are so many hole and/or fucked details of this story. Let me recap:

*What kind of trailer trash goes home with a guy already knowing she lives with his ex?
                            *You say she is stable and pays the bills, but has a $70 overdraft issue?
                            *You threaten someone with a revolver but you are a convicted felon? I am no expert but I swear you can't own a gun in The America if you are a convicted felon. (of course how can anyone even possibly know this law)

Then posting your own home on the interwebs....LOL that has to be a first time some spare dudes home has been posted here.
                            I've never had a felony just misdemeanor crimes.

Comment

Cliff notes! Quote all the talking shit directly to her. And no the fabricated bullshit doesn't count about sleeping with her etc...
                              Nobody said you were badmouthing her directly, they said you were treating her like shit.

Get with the program junior.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Yeah we'll see so is this me vs the whole board or someone specific? I mean serious do I need to bring protection from a bunch of e-thugs? LOL
                                LOL calm down dude even from a LONG time lurker I will do you a favor and let you know that... IF you were to show up buy a rounds of drinks intro yourself and have fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X