Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I've never had a felony just misdemeanor crimes.
    Mr. Meanor?

Did you spend any time with Lewis Derrick?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx3y9vDuE5w

somebody embed this for me please.

i gotcha jet

-g.rat

Comment

• Jeff Pepper, you are full of shit.

Your attention whoring backfired, now you're gonna get gansta on me?

Jessica Oliva definately deserves someone who isn't such a god damn fuck up, "on papers" tryin to "catch a case" with some people he doesn't even know, acting like his shit doesn't fucking stink.

Comment

Yeah we'll see so is this me vs the whole board or someone specific? I mean serious do I need to bring protection from a bunch of e-thugs? LOL
          mtv inspired e-thug v. DFWM e-thugs

yikes

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Nobody said you were badmouthing her directly, they said you were treating her like shit.

Get with the program junior.
            This chick could have been made completely up until someone I'm familiar with saw the thread and posted up information about her. So yeah this thread was a mistake but I did last until 5:30 obviously and now I'm about to go home for the day.

Comment

This chick could have been made completely up until someone I'm familiar with saw the thread and posted up information about her. So yeah this thread was a mistake but I did last until 5:30 obviously and now I'm about to go home for the day.
              Good luck asshole.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Jeff Pepper, you are full of shit.

You're attention whoring backfired, now you're gonna get gansta on me?

Jessica Oliva definately deserves someone who isn't such a god damn fuck up, "on papers" tryin to "catch a case" with some people he doesn't even know, acting like his shit doesn't fucking stink.
                You don't read? I said I'm NOT gonna get beat up for defending a dumb crazy chick who isn't dumb enough to leave my sorry ass.

Comment

• I'm out too, gonna go mow the lawn, then mow the old lady's lawn...
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• here's the five dollar question:

are you going to show up at back 9?

Comment

You don't read? I said I'm NOT gonna get beat up for defending a dumb crazy chick who isn't dumb enough to leave my sorry ass.
                      You're an idiot just trying to find an excuse on why you are not going to show up to the GTG.

Nobody is going to do shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Couver View Post
                        LOL calm down dude even from a LONG time lurker I will do you a favor and let you know that... IF you were to show up buy a rounds of drinks intro yourself and have fun...
                        It's all fun and games. Most people on here have always been all talk for as long as I can remember.

Comment

you called her by her fucking name...

Don't backpedal now, you're trying to prove what a badass you are, remember?

Own your fucking shit you pathetic excuse for a human

Comment

• Can anyone please tell me what "catch a case" means, and is it a bad thing or is the case good?

Where the hell is this Back 9 place as well? I keep thinking it a diversion to a gay bar in Oak Lawn...

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                              You're an idiot just trying to find an excuse on why you are not going to show up to the GTG.

Nobody is going to do shit.
                              Honestly I probably wont go because Jessica and me need to resolve some things at the house. Plus I'm already next door to the back nine and would have to go pick her up on the other side of Dallas during bullshit traffic.

If y'all want to meet up for a beer I'll buy a round right now. Come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                you called her by her fucking name...

Don't backpedal now, you're trying to prove what a badass you are, remember?

Own your fucking shit you pathetic excuse for a human
                                Did I mention her name before or after the picture and information was posted?

Comment

Working...
                                X