Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Nice... Did you find that 7 pages ago?
    Yeah........but he started talking like he's gonna nut up and bust people. That's what I found FUNNY.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        you're joking, right?

It's called being bored at work...which is about the only thing that is/was keeping this thread alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

If you'd like to talk more, you can find me on the above website, as talisman.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

My sincerest appologies for the way you have been treated,

Eric
          ROFLMAO. That is stellar.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Those are actually stargazers. Just fyi

If y'all think think jokes on me then awesome but it's really on y'all consider Jessica knows what did and what didn't happen last night.

So really she can't get too mad.
            Have you never had a single interaction with a member of the female gender before? She can't get mad? lmfao

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Why? Things are okay at the house.... Just have to talk about women or men being at the house. ACtually picking up a case of beer and we're watching the game later and laughing at most of this if she's interested.
            Key word being "if."

Because you know me, right? Yeah we'll see. Bet if I talked about cumming on your old lady in front of you you'd be highly upset. Just sayin'
            You've talked non stop shit about her in this thread and now you're flipping the switch to defending her? baaahahahahaa!!

Yeah you obviously don't know me. I'm sure that's what 40% of this board would do when their girl is being talked about but I'm not part of that percentage. If I get my ass beat/jumped it is what it is but I damn sure got my point across.
            You wouldn't do a cocksucking thing.

Comment

• Holy shot I just realized this is a sticky...lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Holy shot I just realized this is a sticky...lmao
                "Girl Troubles", what not to do!
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• your muff cabbage

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    "Girl Troubles", what not to do!
                    No kidding...talk about a failed barg thread

Comment

• I bled here
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        I bled here
                        Nothing new.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• jerry jerry jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Nothing new.
                            ouch......
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              ouch......
                              I heart you.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                I heart you.

Comment

Working...
                                X