Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    Read it. It's one of the only threads in DFWM history that stayed on topic for most all of it's entirety, and it has all the makings of an EPIC thread. There were pics of the OP's spouse, shittons of backsliding, addresses and pictures of OP's home as well as gf's work. Photobucket hackage, FB hackage, and an awesome ass letter that Eric wrote to the OP's gf to get her in the sack.

This one is for the annals of DFWM historicality.
    You didn't even mention the tits that some newb posted that belong to the supporting female in this story.

I wonder if this andrewg person has something to contribute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      You didn't even mention the tits that some newb posted that belong to the supporting female in this story.

I wonder if this andrewg person has something to contribute.
      I figured that since it was only a few posts above mine that geor was smart enough to know that they were there.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Read it. It's one of the only threads in DFWM history that stayed on topic for most all of it's entirety, and it has all the makings of an EPIC thread. There were pics of the OP's spouse, shittons of backsliding, addresses and pictures of OP's home as well as gf's work. Photobucket hackage, FB hackage, and an awesome ass letter that Eric wrote to the OP's gf to get her in the sack.

This one is for the annals of DFWM historicality.
        Good thing I'm at work for another nine hours. Looks like I'll need 'em.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Good thing I'm at work for another nine hours. Looks like I'll need 'em.
          Shit got real, then it got realler, then it got even more real than that. It was so fuckin real that it looked fake.

OP def got more than he bargained for when he started this thread.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

I figured that since it was only a few posts above mine that geor was smart enough to know that they were there.

Well, seeing as he missed this thread for a few days I figured I would throw it out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
              Well, seeing as he missed this thread for a few days I figured I would throw it out there.
              True, better safe than sorry.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                Exactly. The arrangement was we could fuck with whomever we wanted to. We both made each other secondary and no longer a primary. As long as rent/bills get paid and on time that's all that matters and have a clean house when I come home from work every night.
                Preach it, brotha!!!

Comment

Preach it, brotha!!!
                  LMFAO!!

You might want to get a few more pages in before you post.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    ^get your own avatar, the whole copying people joke isn't funny anymore
                    It never was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Here's how I would gain control of my house. When you guys start fighting, go into the bathroom, fill the bath tub with water. Then go back into the room where she is (without speaking to her) drag her by her hair to the bathroom and hold her under water til she shuts up. This will end the argument, and next time you guys start to fight, all you have to do is run the water and she'll shut up right away.

I should be a marriage councilor
                      haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        is that the girl in question? if so i likey!

god bless.
                        She's too fair complexioned for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post

Thats Ashley Price on the right for the interested parties
                          Yack. Chick on left is doable. Chick on right? I'd rather bang a chicken.

Comment

• Lost interest at page 13.

Comment

You'd be surprised.

Comment

Lost interest at page 13.
                                It gets soo much better once he starts backpedaling.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X