No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If I didn't have a life, I could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.

Comment

• This forum = a wanna be 4chan. douche bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
        Dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If I didn't have a life, I could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.
        You're gay.
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          You're gay.
          Do you listen, or only talk?

Comment

Do you listen, or only talk?
            You're gay.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              You're gay.
              You said that, are you going for repetition or what?

Comment

Dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If I didn't have a life, I could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.
                hahahahaha the internets are serious biz.

Comment

• Yea, the internet is serious business when you want it to be, but when it's directed at you and your NWA avatar, you become little bitch behind a keyboard. Wow, surprising. Not to mention your "DGAF" high school tag. Grow up dipshit.

Comment

Yea, the internet is serious business when you want it to be, but when it's directed at you and your NWA avatar, you become little bitch behind a keyboard. Wow, surprising. Not to mention your "DGAF" high school tag. Grow up dipshit.

Comment

• Surprisingly I am not surprised someone is stumped by my comment.

Comment

Yea, the internet is serious business when you want it to be, but when it's directed at you and your NWA avatar, you become little bitch behind a keyboard. Wow, surprising. Not to mention your "DGAF" high school tag. Grow up dipshit.
                        you're right, though. i do need to grow up.

fuck.

Comment

• Hey look, another alias that needs to go fucking die in a tire fire.

Let us all know when your aids-induced cancers take hold, will ya?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• My bad, I forgot this is a board about quoting 4chan. I'm preaching to the choir. Go ahead and DIGG this.

Comment

Surprisingly I am not surprised someone is stumped by my comment.
                              Stumped? I'm just confused why you're coming out of left field with all of this silly bullshit. You must the "roommate" Jeff was talking about.

Comment

• oh God, a 9/11 fanatic. You're in the wrong place. Everything you ever needed to know was tossed out the window when you made that your signature. If there is a God he is laughing in your dumbass face. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X