No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone trying to take Pappaporker's spotlight??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• You there man?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Still trying to think of something witty? Hurry the fuck up.

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I had typed something up very "witty," but I had technical difficulties. I'm sure you understand being in the tech support world and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
            I had typed something up very "witty," but I had technical difficulties. I'm sure you understand being in the tech support world and all.
            Re-type it, we'll wait. Promise.

Stevo

Comment

• Well, maybe everyone won't wait, but some will.

Stevo

Comment

• Second thought, I need to go out back and do some stump-fucking, but I'll be thinking of your AIDS infected ass while I do it, sound like a deal?

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Why is it that my ex-girlfriend still feels entitled to me? We've been broken up for 2-3 months now and I've never brought a single woman over, not once. I have always been respectful and gone to their place instead even though she'll have guys over every now and then that'll come stay the night which is perfectly fine I don't mind too much considering I know that I'm steady tapping that ass on almost a daily basis.

So last night I bring home a girl after we go out to a couple bars and we had been drinking so driving would have been a bad idea. Of course I give her the tour of the house and Jessica see's this chick and flips out trying to push me out of her way in the house etc and she doesn't want to speak or see me.... I just shrug my shoulders and go into the room with my date and a few minutes later it's on and poppin.

So I'm beating it up from behind when all of the sudden about an hour into things I hear my ex-girlfriend banging on my door talking about "I need to talk to you now", "right now"! My only reply was I'M BUSY, be with you in a few. Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?

How can someone feel they can fuck with whomever they want when they want yet expect another person to not be able to do the same?

Fucking bitches man..... Anyone else got this sort of problem? Can't even have sex in my own home without my ex-girlfriend/roommate going crazy. She got that itch.

/rant
                  man i dont even want to hear it! my ex wife (divorced 2 years ago) just randomly walked in to my house the other day which just happened to be the day my current girlfriend moved in.

she just walked in at like 2am and went into my room and said, "i need to talk to you". then i follow her in and she starts trying to fuck me right there while my current g/f is in the living room! wtf!

it took me like 10 min to get her out and on the way out she was saying shit really loud like "i won't tell her i sucked your dick" and "i cant wait till we meet tomorrow".

do you know how hard it was explaining my way out of that? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
                    man i dont even want to hear it! my ex wife (divorced 2 years ago) just randomly walked in to my house the other day which just happened to be the day my current girlfriend moved in.

she just walked in at like 2am and went into my room and said, "i need to talk to you". then i follow her in and she starts trying to fuck me right there while my current g/f is in the living room! wtf!

it took me like 10 min to get her out and on the way out she was saying shit really loud like "i won't tell her i sucked your dick" and "i cant wait till we meet tomorrow".

do you know how hard it was explaining that? lol
                    sure she didnt...

Comment

Once again...pics of ex.

Comment

• This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and theyll continue posting just because.....
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• i got too much blood in my alcohol system

Comment

• Stevo is keeping the thread alive with his ignorance. The life of the party wouldn't be alive if Steve-o was dead.

Ignorance is bliss right?
                            Last edited by andrewg; 06-04-2011, 11:30 PM. Reason: ninja edit hhahahh adsfakjl'wer

Comment

• On a side note, have you taken into account how many times "stevo" has mentioned AIDS, you might want to exclude him from your "meets."

Comment

Am I just that big of an ugly f*** since nothing near this has ever happend to me? I have had girls that wanted to get back with me and all, but this seems extreme. And the OP, with his "story".

Comment

Working...
                                X