Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leah View Post

Oh, now you've got pussy control?
    actually, pussy control is when a woman has the sexual control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glen View Post
      actually, pussy control is when a woman has the sexual control.
      That's not what every other male I know refers to it as. Sounds like you're pussy whipped.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Comment

That's not what every other male I know refers to it as. Sounds like you're pussy whipped.
          Sounds like they aren't too bright.

Urban dictionary and Prince say

PUSSY CONTROL 208 up, 19 down

When a woman has the sexual control. She resists the advances of men unless it is to her advantage.
          "Boy you better act like you understand when you roll with Pussy Control"....
          "You need a mother fucker that respects your name, now say it, Pussy Control"

Comment

ditto
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              Just curious have you smoked since October?

Was looking for something else and this came up, only reason I bring this up.
              Nope. I haven't smoked since. Fear of losing my job mostly so I just choose not to smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                Nope. I haven't smoked since. Fear of losing my job mostly so I just choose not to smoke.
                This is encouraging.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

This is encouraging.
                  It's just smart. Whole lot more important things then smoking a pack of rellos when you get off work, lol!

Seriously though if it becomes legal I'll smoke. I'm not against it at all. Just under my circumstances it's best that I choose not to right now.

and LOL at Matt finding my 2 random UA's. Actually I'm doing joint probation and just finished my 6 month probation for Dallas but still have 11 more to go for another county. So I get piss tested EVERY month plus breath test for some odd reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    So I get piss tested EVERY month plus breath test for some odd reason.
                    They wanna make sure that you're brushing your teeth.

Comment

• Is this the longest thread we have had on this board so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Is this the longest thread we have had on this board so far?
                        nope, DanaY thread has 1904 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          nope, DanaY thread has 1904 posts
                          Ah yes, the DanaY thread. At least this one is an actual true story....sort of.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Ah yes, the DanaY thread. At least this one is an actual true story....sort of.
                            No it isn't. Didn't you read the thread. He made it all up for his amusement and create EPIC fucking drama.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

No it isn't. Didn't you read the thread. He made it all up for his amusement and create EPIC fucking drama.
                              That is why I said sort of. My understanding is part of it was true, and part was false.

Hey, it is 30 pages, I could have missed alot of shit.

Comment

• Wait, none of this was real?!?! Wtf is this Lost?????
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X