No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking this thread was about to die, but I guess it's now going to go about 15 pages...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      I think what Vadertt meant to say was " Your Mom presented herself to me anyways!"
      That was in a different parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I was thinking this thread was about to die, but I guess it's now going to go about 15 pages...

I actually see some potential for some real verbal violence in this thread. You might be under estimating. As soon as Steve is done vacuuming, he is going to show these fools what for!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
          LMFAO! That shit does not surprise me one bit dude. Steve is without a doubt one of the most manipulative people on this website.
          A judgemental drama queen. To the fucking core.

And yes Steve. I'll make the meet and tell you this to your face. I have the balls to say shit to your face and not behind your back, which is your style, and how you've rolled since I met you.
          Nice way to flip the script Mike. You won't do shit and you know it. You can make it appear to these people that way all you like, doesn't make abit of difference to me. You and I both know the truth about how unstable you are. I've told you all this before, it's nothing new. You're excellent at playing the pity me martyr game. If you really had something to say, I live 3 minutes from you. You know where to find me.

Comment

• Comment

• Flipping the script? Check
              Accusing others of being unstable and ignoring the irony? Check
              Thinly veiled threat of face to face confrontation? Check

All we need is someone not to understand Steves sense of humor and we can put a "Done" stamp on this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I actually see some potential for some real verbal violence in this thread. You might be under estimating. As soon as Steve is done vacuuming, he is going to show these fools what for!!
                lol
                Photobucket

Comment

• checking in!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I think I will pay attention to this thread now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      You and I both know the truth about how unstable you are. I've told you all this before, it's nothing new. You're excellent at playing the pity me martyr game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                        in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?
                        I'd let em take two swings, then beat that ass down with a fury unlike anything they would ever guess was headed their way.
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Muzzle loaders are legal for felons if they are manufacturer before 1899 or a reproduction of said weapon. That's why I'm always wary of muzzle loader dudes at the range.
                            I owned a couple of muzzle loaders due to hunting on public lands where it is required to use them or shotguns. I was able to get better results using a .50 cal shooting sabot .44 mag bullets and three pyrex pellets versus 12 gauge slugs in a smooth bore. I eventually went to rifled, bull-barreled slug gun that was as close to a tack-driver as a shot-gun could be.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I never have any fun stuff like confrontations in parking lots happen to me. *sadface* I guess looking like Chewbacca has its advantages.

Comment

• I'm almost in tears over here.

SSJunk, you just made my Christmas card list bro. End of the hard feelings I've had for you bro. And Thank you. Steve, for the longest time (can post the pms in a minute) has taken his little jabs at me and then crawfished in pms. I could elaborate but he's really not worth it. That pm and my preface says quite enough.

Steve, this couldn't have played out any better dude. In three posts you got exposed to the board for exactly what you are. This on top of all the other things people already think of you.

Lol! Sure hope I don't get armbarred when I show up to the meet!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X