Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Nice way to flip the script Mike. You won't do shit and you know it. You can make it appear to these people that way all you like, doesn't make abit of difference to me. You and I both know the truth about how unstable you are. I've told you all this before, it's nothing new. You're excellent at playing the pity me martyr game. If you really had something to say, I live 3 minutes from you. You know where to find me.

LMAO! I would come to your house Steve, but you'd probably armbar me and smother me with your tits. You know, like you did Seb after you intentionally hit him in the back of the head four times...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      LMAO! I would come to your house Steve, but you'd probably armbar me and smother me with your tits. You know, like you did Seb after you intentionally hit him in the back of the head four times...
      I never hit SEB once you fucking delusional psycho. ANd I couldn't hit you anyways, you'd cry some more like the lil bitch you are.

Whoa is meee..... whahhhhh.

Pussy.lol.

Comment

• I think I met Steve the other week at the Plano meet, nice guy.

I didn't know he kicks everyone's ass.

The HS drama never ends on this site. I love it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
          I think I met Steve the other week at the Plano meet, nice guy.

I didn't know he kicks everyone's ass.

The HS drama never ends on this site. I love it!!
          It was good to meet you too bro. You're BIG dude. lol.

Comment

It was good to meet you too bro. You're BIG dude. lol.
            And people don't take my advice in the pumping iron threads, lol.

I power lifted in the Corps but one run in with a IED fixed that.

What martial arts do you train in sir?

Comment

I never hit SEB once you fucking delusional psycho. ANd I couldn't hit you anyways, you'd cry some more like the lil bitch you are.

Pussy.lol.

Yet the video shows otherwise. heh.

Damage control activated yet Stevey? Maybe you need to get a little more, oh, I don't know, confrontational? Accusatory?

No, that's not it.

Drama Queenish!

There. That's what I was looking for...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                And people don't take my advice in the pumping iron threads, lol.

I powered lifted in the Corps but one run in with a IED fixed that.

What martial arts do you train in sir?
                Sorry to hear that, but at least you got home safe.

I train in Twinkie Fu. I'm a dessert badass. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  Yet the video shows otherwise. heh.

Damage control activated yet Stevey? Maybe you need to get a little more, oh, I don't know, confrontational? Accusatory?

No, that's not it.

Drama Queenish!

There. That's what I was looking for...

Say what? I didn't hit him you moron, he hit me. LMAO, you get crazier everyday. Take your meds douchebag.

Comment

Say what? I didn't hit him you moron, he hit me. LMAO, you get crazier everyday. Take your meds douchebag.

Shit. Just watched it again. It was him that hit you in the back of the head. My bad. Fucking delusions are a bitch. Shit. I'll try and get back on my crazy meds guys. Sorry about that.

Now address the post above that. K? Thanks.

In case you missed it, this part:

"Steve, this couldn't have played out any better dude. In three posts you got exposed to the board for exactly what you are. This on top of all the other things people already think of you."

Funny how you are the "level headed and sane one" and that you have already resorted to threats and name calling, isn't it? You big tuff zen master you! All that training has REALLY paid off...

Oh, bts, here is the youtube hit on Steve kicking SEBs butt. Looks like the germans have equated our own Stevey to Bruce Lee about four down. Or vexhsporten and Diana lee at least...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Mike having another meltdown..lol. Man, the things I learned today about you were very interesting, but not surprising. There is alot of people who knew you were a complete nutbag, not just me come to find out.

Have another beer Mike, it's all can do to make yourself feel better. lmao.

Comment

• Everyone just shut up and eat some fucking donuts.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Everyone just shut up and eat some fucking donuts.
                          Mmmm, I love donuts.

Comment

Pussy.lol.
                            Woe is me. It kinda totally changes the meaning of the phrase.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Woe is me. It kinda totally changes the meaning of the phrase.
                              LOL, I stand corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                A long ass way. I soaked 4 young black dudes in a crown vic on Forest Ln in 88' who pulled up next to me and flashed a gun while I was pumping gas into my bike. They had been trying to run me over 10 minutes earlier. Fast forward to 2006 and a very large black DPD Corporal walked up to me in the post office after following me from a 7/11 and asked me if I recognized him; I did not. He was one of the guys who got soaked and he told me that it saved his life by scaring him straight.
                                That is awesome. Rarely do stories that start like that have that good of an ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X