No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh this thread is a classic now. I wonder where Steve is at? I'll bet he is really going to be firing off some PMs today!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Oh this thread is a classic now. I wonder where Steve is at? I'll bet he is really going to be firing off some PMs today!
      He's probably stretching so he can armbar the whole lot of you!
      Don't want to catch a cramp!

Comment

Oh this thread is a classic now. I wonder where Steve is at? I'll bet he is really going to be firing off some PMs today!
        maybe Mike killed him???

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          maybe Mike killed him???

god bless.
          I want a fucking name change.

Mods, can you change my name to "Joto Mike" for a few weeks until everything calms down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I want a fucking name change.

Mods, can you change my name to "Joto Mike" for a few weeks until everything calms down?
            dont worry. we know the difference. we actually like the other Mike.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by elvis View Post
              dont worry. We know the difference. We actually like the other mike.

God bless.
              boosh???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                boosh???
                excellent usage sir!

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  maybe Mike killed him???

god bless.
                  Probably so, with one of his big scary guns.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Deny, deny, deny until you are proven otherwise. Then just stop posting and ignore the issue. This is how to be a baller on DFWM.

Comment

Probably so, with one of his big scary guns.
                      Bullets can be armbaaar'd. Steve PM'd me the secret.

Comment

• I'm outside his house now guys. No signs of movement...

<---Being vewy vewy quiet
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Put it away, Mike. He's out of range.

Comment

• sometimes I see threads like this that land perfectly on a Friday and I think "there really IS a god!"

fucking epic
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Didn't you send me three PMs yesterday begging me not to escalate things with Mike because you were worried he was going to show up at your house? Then here you are trying to elicit a reaction out of him? Seek therapy.
                              No surprise you did it really, no biggie. I'll deal with it.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Nice touch with the MikeC is a bitch under your user name, also. Good grief. You must have everyone hunkered down in the basement wearing body armor after the terror you were afraid he was going to unleash on your household.
                              He's a delusional crazy, drunken, animal abusing,but I couldn't fit all of that under there.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              Just more of his manipulation. That's all he has.
                              That is the biggest, kettle/pot thing ever posted here. LMAO!

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Are y'all going to fight or not?
                              LMAO! Clearly you've never met Mike. He likes to sit behind his keyboard drunk most of the time feeling sorry for himself.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              LMMFAO!

Seriously Steve? Really? I have two guns, have had them for well over ten years, and have done.... what? Fucking nothing. You're a pathetic and manipulative woman.

What is driving stevey nuts here is that he's worried about his "image" getting hurt here. Nothing more, nothing less.

My image? Really? lol. Yes, Mike, that's exactly it. LOL!

The funny thing is, you're sitting there thinking that you're sliding your way back in the good graces of the board after burning all of your bridges with all the behind the scenes stuff that has gone on. You know what I'm talking about and there is several people not posting in here who know what I'm talking about. Every person who has had personal dealings with you knows how much a crazy butcase you really are.

But all you're really doing is giving the usual Friday trolls entertainment for the day to make their days go by abit faster. In the end, you're still a crazy lowlife, who thinks all of this shit here actually means something. lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Every person who has had personal dealings with you knows how much a crazy butcase you really are.

What is a butcase?
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X