Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Fluffer?
    Fist time fluffer. Fluff the potential into kinetic and let Eric do the rest. I can live with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      abtp!!!!
      about to phap?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        about to phap?
        ahh hell!
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          ahh hell!
          <--- double-handed fapping
          Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• apbt?
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Woe is me. It kinda totally changes the meaning of the phrase.
              Whoa is Me is a good song though.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I need cliffnotes, I just read all of that shit and I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Steve sent PM's to Eric regarding not pissing off MikeC (whos is that?) and then Eric spilled the beans and drama ensued? Or did I get shit all fucked up?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• lmao @ Steve taking his ball and... Well, he was already home, so I guess he just got a ball, and then sat on the couch.. For someone who throws so many sideways remarks about alcoholics, he sure does exhibit a lot of the same traits as one. "It's not me, it's everyone else! I don't have a problem!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    I need cliffnotes, I just read all of that shit and I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Steve sent PM's to Eric regarding not pissing off MikeC (whos is that?) and then Eric spilled the beans and drama ensued? Or did I get shit all fucked up?
                    That's what I got out of it too. Someone may or may not be flying somewhere to fight.

I dunno.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      That's what I got out of it too. Someone may or may not be flying somewhere to fight.

I dunno.
                      There does seem to be some element of pending physical confrontation I can't quite put it all together though.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I kinda always thought that Steve was a passive aggressive two faced back stabbing scumbag, but this kinda cements it. In my whole 42 years of life I've encountered maybe four people who rate as low as he does.

And what's sad is that I think he believes the bullshit he spews, and that just because he says it, that makes it so. Is that just psychotic? Or is there another name for it?

Sure would like to see Dr. Daves assessment of this vitriol...

Edit: And I'm not now nor have I ever been a violent person, so I won't be fighting anyone.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I need cliffnotes, I just read all of that shit and I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Steve and Mike worked together. Some sort of animosity ensued. Steve thinks MikeC(Fox466) is crazy. Steve has never heard of irony. Steve PMs me begging me not to escalate this thread, because Mike will come to his house and kill Steve and his entire family, with his Tremors style gun collection. In the midst of this, Steve is actively provoking Mike in this thread. I post the PMs, because, what the fuck?! Steve runs away like KFC is having a special on extra crispy.

Comment

Fox466 = mikec
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              Fox466 = mikec
                              oh he crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Tremors style gun collection

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X