Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Lots of stuff, but since I'm a "drunk", my typical night involves getting smashed and chasing whores at bars. Not very fun for you, since you don't really drink, and apparently have a girlfriend with huge tits.
    i drink, i just don't drink at all if i have to drive. And yes she does have huge tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefingerpete View Post
      yup, that pretty sums it up. Luscious tits.
      lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        i drink, i just don't drink at all if i have to drive. And yes she does have huge tits.
        Fixed.

Comment

• Wharz tits?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Tits must be revealed

Comment

• Hey Chris, I'll trade you kitchen appliances for pictures of her tits!

Comment

• lol you guys are fucking high if you think im gonna post my girls tits here. Ive been here too long, and i know better.

Comment

lol you guys are fucking high if you think im gonna post my girls tits here. Ive been here too long, and i know better.
                  Of course we don't expect you to post them. Just email them to me Ijerkittoyourgirlstits@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Hey Chris, I'll trade you kitchen appliances for pictures of her tits!
                    how i about i let her tag along next time you're in town when we go for beers...

Only a few on here have met her, and id like to keep it that way.....i think her head would explode if she was a member here

Comment

Of course we don't expect you to post them. Just email them to me Ijerkittoyourgirlstits@gmail.com
                      not a valid email address..??

Comment

how i about i let her tag along next time you're in town when we go for beers...

Only a few on here have met her, and id like to keep it that way.....i think her head would explode if she was a member here
                        I'm good with that. The trick is me actually making it in town. I think I've only been in twice this entire year.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                        not a valid email address..??
                        Busted

Comment

I'm good with that. The trick is me actually making it in town. I think I've only been in twice this entire year.

Busted
                          i was gonna send em too. she just walked in the door so i cant now

Comment

i was gonna send em too. she just walked in the door so i cant now
                            Damnit! I don't have a valid email address anymore.

Cruz hacked all of them!

Comment

• Jeffpepper@gmail.com might still work

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Jeffpepper@gmail.com might still work
                                dont want his roomate to get jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X