Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What the hell am I looking at? And that hood jumping incident was almost 7 years ago. I'm old now.
    That's the probe of respect.

Comment

• Looks like the picture that kid that was stealing airplanes in the Pacific Northwest took in the guy whose car he stole Mercades shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
        is this prison.
        Yes, are you going to eat your cornbread.....?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Looks like the picture that kid that was stealing airplanes in the Pacific Northwest took in the guy whose car he stole Mercades shirt.
          I had a difficult time reading what the fuck you just said. Is that my fault, or yours?

Please advise

Comment

• Better not touch my motha fuckin cornbread, there be consequences and repercussions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I had a difficult time reading what the fuck you just said. Is that my fault, or yours?

Please advise

I'm going to go the Steve route here and say it's your fault, not mine.

Comment

What the hell am I looking at? And that hood jumping incident was almost 7 years ago. I'm old now.
                He's showing you what he wants you to use to tenderly pry at his balloon knot at the next gtg. That'll learn you some respect!

Comment

• Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?

Comment

LMAO, I didn't even know who the fuck he was at Jareds! I was shitfaced, and that was well over a year ago; before he started following me around like he used to do Seb all the time.

As far as Yales party, I don't just run up to people and say "You're a fucking idiot!!" If we're having a conversation and they say something stupid, it is going to be pointed out like a laser guided missile.
                    Well i was 100% sober so i may remember it a little differently than you do. You had been talking shit to him at that time because i remember Steve and I laughing about you shaking his hand and saying whats up, and we laughed about you not saying anything that you have typed here. As far as you "not running up to people", you do that in plenty of threads that you aren't initially involved in, so if you are the same online as in person, why wouldn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?
                      Only if you use one of your lady's glorious funbags to do the punching!

Comment

Better not touch my motha fuckin cornbread, there be consequences and repercussions!
                        Lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                          Not one time did I ever say I was going to kick anyone's ass sir. I was just making a statement about how these guys don't realize their words could get them in a world of shit.

I'm finishing my degree right now with the GI Bill I earned for six years of honorable service in Marine Reconnaissance.

For what I've sacrificed serving my country respect is very important to me. I've been blown up twice, shot and stabbed, faced things most men wouldn't/couldn't endure and I made it. Excuse me if I feel the need to express how disrespect doesn't set well with me sir.
                          I hate to tell you this, but you are not going to force ANYONE to respect you, nor are not going to force ANYONE to not disrespect you.

Get used to it, get over it.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I learned that everyone thinks they're Stone Cold Steve Austin.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• What happened to the OP? Ubertuckinghisschlonger
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                I learned that everyone thinks they're Stone Cold Steve Austin.
                                I don't wear a knee brace or beat my wife... so fuck you!

Comment

Working...
                                X