Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Alright gentleman, I'm done trying to explain how you guys live the duel life. Continue on, I'll be at the Plano g2g Friday. If you want to come call me a asshole or tell me I need to hold hands and sing kum by yah, we can talk.

Have a good day men.
    That almost sounds like a call out, lol

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    There is more to life then this site. I myself have thought I wonder if I just stayed off here how much more peace I would have in my life, I presume this is what Steve is doing & to be honest. I dont blame the guy. Alot of people here would rather pull your chain & piss you off rather then be nice & talk about what guys on the norm talk about. Money, Cars, Sports,Woman. But it seems some people here have been picked on through school & feel the need to be SO MUCH BIGGER ONLINE!

I know myself, I have to control myself & try not to let those people get under my skin & piss me off. Cause once they do. They have WON!!! At least ONLINE they won. Its entertainment to them. I agree with you Cannon 100%

My suggestion, Avoid the site if it gets you that upset, Cause it wont ever stop & its almost like a bunch of grade school kids here who call names & poke fun. Only difference is you cant wait outside after school for them!
    You went to grade school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      That almost sounds like a call out, lol

You went to grade school?
      clearly you are stupid or you know its required by Federal law Idiot!
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
        There is more to life then this site. I myself have thought I wonder if I just stayed off here how much more peace I would have in my life, I presume this is what Steve is doing & to be honest. I dont blame the guy. Alot of people here would rather pull your chain & piss you off rather then be nice & talk about what guys on the norm talk about. Money, Cars, Sports,Woman. But it seems some people here have been picked on through school & feel the need to be SO MUCH BIGGER ONLINE!

I know myself, I have to control myself & try not to let those people get under my skin & piss me off. Cause once they do. They have WON!!! At least ONLINE they won. Its entertainment to them. I agree with you Cannon 100%

My suggestion, Avoid the site if it gets you that upset, Cause it wont ever stop & its almost like a bunch of grade school kids here who call names & poke fun. Only difference is you cant wait outside after school for them!
        Lol, they really don't get me upset. Just the weasel mentality gets old sometimes. But what can you do? You're right they won't say shit to your face they'll just be the witty cool guy normal society will not let them be.

Comment

clearly you are stupid or you know its required by Federal law Idiot!
          I have no idea what you just said!

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
          Lol, they really don't get me upset. Just the weasel mentality gets old sometimes. But what can you do? You're right they won't say shit to your face they'll just be the witty cool guy normal society will not let them be.
          I'm way wittier in person. My sense humor doesn't translate well over the internet.

Comment

At least you think we're all witty and cool.

Our work here is done! Shut the website down.

Comment

Alright gentleman, I'm done trying to explain how you guys live the duel life.
              I'm confused. I thought you were saying these people on here talk shit but DON'T duel?
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I have no idea what you just said!
                Its doesnt suprise me! Your actually lame for a internet loud mouth, You need to work on your witty side to be cool here!
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I'm way wittier in person. My sense humor doesn't translate well over the internet.
                  Maybe we can meet and you show me this witty side in person. Cause you suck on here!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Its doesnt suprise me! Your actually lame for a internet loud mouth, You need to work on your witty side to be cool here!
                    You don't really bring out the best in me, Seb.

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    Maybe we can meet and you show me this witty side in person. Cause you suck on here!
                    You want to beat me up, don't you?

Comment

I think what you don't realize, is a lot of ppl here are friends. We hang out regularly, etc. We all talk shit to each other. Here, and in person. The only other people that get shit talked to them, are the ones that act like dumbasses. And most here, will tell you when you're acting like a dumbass, regardless if it's over the web, or in person. In my experience, anyways. Call it brutal honesty. And when I am acting like a dumbass, I expect my friends to call me on it. Not everything has to go to blows. If a friend told you to stop being a dumbass, are you going to kick his ass? Or take his advice and thank him?

I've got no issues with you whatsoever, but, when you say something like "I can't be held responsible for my actions" if someone were to piss you off, it's indicative of a bigger problem. And the problem isn't "them", or some "keyboard warrior".

I put my beef to rest with Steve, too. But his actions have been the same since day one. He hasn't ever seemed to learn, really. Which is fine. That said, Steve, I know you're reading this. An you know there is a ton of truth behind what's been said. I will, however, give you props for showing the restraint you've shown in the last few days by not posting. Thats something I've never seen you display before, so kudos.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You want to beat me up, don't you?
                        Never crossed my mind!
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Never crossed my mind!
                          I would be more than happy to meet you. Hell bring your girl, I'd like to meat her also.

You buying the drinks?

Comment

I would be more than happy to meet you. Hell bring your girl, I'd like to meat her also.

You buying the drinks?
                            Sure!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Sure!
                              Sounds like a plan. Any suggestions on where we should go?

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Any suggestions on where we should go?
                                There is a nice Bar on the corner of Miller & Shiloh in garland I think would be great! Say 9oclock?
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X