Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      So now I'm wondering which one of you class acts forwarded all this BS to my now former employers?

Steve, I thought before you were a POS, now that is cemented.

Yea, I just lost my job. One of the comments had to do with this thread.

Comment

• and the crazy starts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          and the crazy starts?
          Friday comes every week.

Comment

• really mike?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Ok, so I heard that Talisman broke into Steve's house, while he was out of town, and used his computer hacking skills, while accompanied by Pro88LX (they made up). And found Steve's previous employer. They then back traced that employer with Mike's, after cross referencing Mike's email address with a few sites, and found Mike's full name. They then called Mike's current employer, pretending to be an upset customer, and said that mike had been using this site as a means to torment people. Mike's boss looked into it, and fired him for it.

Orrrr. The IT Department said Mike was spending a lot of time on this website while at work, and they went to his manager. He got on here, and verified mikec as the same Mike that worked for him, then after reading everything realized how much time between this site and the old site Mike has spent on a message board instead of working.

Orrr. AL P secretly is Mike's boss, and has been wanting to fire him ever since the pictures of him in a bikini were posted. Now Al had the ammo he needed after Mike threatened to murder Steve and his family. Well played AL P, or should I say BroncoJohnny!!!

Orrr. Mike is lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Friday comes every week.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'm hoping he is just trying to make Friday afternoon move faster. That is seriously fucked if he is being serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I'm hoping he is just trying to make Friday afternoon move faster. That is seriously fucked if he is being serious.
                    Maybe the real lesson here is "the Internet IS serious business"

Wait, Steve was right all along... I'm going to have to go back and recalculate the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Ok, so I heard that Talisman broke into Steve's house, while he was out of town, and used his computer hacking skills, while accompanied by Pro88LX (they made up). And found Steve's previous employer. They then back traced that employer with Mike's, after cross referencing Mike's email address with a few sites, and found Mike's full name. They then called Mike's current employer, pretending to be an upset customer, and said that mike had been using this site as a means to torment people. Mike's boss looked into it, and fired him for it.

Orrrr. The IT Department said Mike was spending a lot of time on this website while at work, and they went to his manager. He got on here, and verified mikec as the same Mike that worked for him, then after reading everything realized how much time between this site and the old site Mike has spent on a message board instead of working.

Orrr. AL P secretly is Mike's boss, and has been wanting to fire him ever since the pictures of him in a bikini were posted. Now Al had the ammo he needed after Mike threatened to murder Steve and his family. Well played AL P, or should I say BroncoJohnny!!!

Orrr. Mike is lying
                      Orrrr: This post might explain something!?!?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=197

Comment

• yeah I'd never use the DN work... I'd get fired for sure

denigrate

Comment

• Used my personal laptop on a wireless network at the office for the few posts I had during work hours Matt. That wasn't the issue.

All I know is that I no longer have a job. And they didn't "want any trouble" from me when I have never once even had my blood pressure get up in any of their presences.

Could have been totally innocent, but I wonder. Especially when I have been doing an excellent job getting excellent reviews from every customer that I've come in contact with and of a sudden... Bam. No job.

So... I have a great back ground in construction, roofing, and insurance inspections. I also have a family to support and I need a job. Work ethic is beyond reproach and I would appreciate any leads.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Denigrate......
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Orrrr: This post might explain something!?!?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=197
                              Im 99% sure mike worked somewhere else when he and steve worked together. Just got off the phone with steve and he was genuinely surprised, then said even though they have had their drama on here, he doesn't think that his family should be effected by their drama. Im a good friend of his and he has no reason to lie to me. He also said "great now he is going to think its me and try to retaliate". Take that for what its worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                                Im 99% sure mike worked somewhere else when he and steve worked together. Just got off the phone with steve and he was genuinely surprised, then said even though they have had their drama on here, he doesn't think that his family should be effected by their drama. Im a good friend of his and he has no reason to lie to me. He also said "great now he is going to think its me and try to retaliate". Take that for what its worth.
                                Steve has a secretary??
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X