Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    Im 99% sure mike worked somewhere else when he and steve worked together. Just got off the phone with steve and he was genuinely surprised, then said even though they have had their drama on here, he doesn't think that his family should be effected by their drama. Im a good friend of his and he has no reason to lie to me. He also said "great now he is going to think its me and try to retaliate". Take that for what its worth.

He just called me twice, both times I refused to talk to him. And I will not.

As for his worry that I will try and retaliate, that is not even a possibility and he knows it. I would NEVER act in the manner that he attempts to paint me. It is NOT who I am now, nor is that person anyone that I could ever be. I am simply not a violent person, nor am I a killer. I would not, however, shed a tear if he gets mauled by a bear while on vacation.

What I do find interesting is that earlier in this thread someone made a comment that Steve had told them he knew how to handle *something*. Wnet back just now and couldn't find that post.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Steve has a secretary??
      Yea im his secretary! I just figured since the guy is on a road trip with no internet access, id post up what he told me.

Comment

• Wow that's pretty fucked up if it was because of someone on this site.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I just took a shit and it was all denigrated

Comment

Yea im his secretary! I just figured since the guy is on a road trip with no internet access, id post up what he told me.
            Perfect time to call a former employer!!!

Comment

• So, are you saying your ex employer didnt specifically site this thread as the reason for termination?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Perfect time to call a former employer!!!
                They worked together at a different place than the one mike just got canned from.

Comment

They worked together at a different place than the one mike just got canned from.
                  Perfect Alibi

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Perfect Alibi
                    You give Steve too much credit for being smart enough to think of something like that...

Now ELVIS on the other hand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      You give Steve too much credit for being smart enough to think of something like that...

Mike worked at Fubu too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

i sent the link to steves wife, trying to get him fired!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          So, are you saying your ex employer didnt specifically site this thread as the reason for termination?
                          He's implying that's the reason for his termination. Something sounds fishy.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                            Just dont send it to Bea, I finally got her ass working down here, I'm tired of being a Sugar Significant Other, like your wife, and Steve's!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                              Holy shit, I just lost it!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                He's implying that's the reason for his termination. Something sounds fishy.
                                Maybe. I am just trying to get the facts right.

The interesting thing is, if the truth is Mikec got fired for other reasons, Steve was right about Mikec thinking people are out to get him.

Not saying that is what happened, just saying it would be pretty interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X