No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf is going on in this thread? can a ninja get some cliffnotes?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      wtf is going on in this thread? can a ninja get some cliffnotes?
      Doubtful, to many twists and turns.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

wtf is going on in this thread? can a ninja get some cliffnotes?
        Fuck man, why you always gotta be lazy. It's not like you're busy at work???

Op was threatened, then dfwmustangs jumped all over him, mikec vs ssjunk vs steve came in then backpeddled, mikec lost his job; someone sent this thread to his boss- probably Dan Bishop. Dragons, they were here too.
        Last edited by idrivea4banger; 10-17-2011, 08:28 PM.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Doubtful, to many twists and turns.

Stevo
          ahh, good

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Fuck man, why you always gotta be lazy. It's not like you're busy at work???

Op was threatened, then dfwmustangs jumped all over him, mikec vs ssjunk vs steve came in then backpeddled, mikec lost his job; someone sent this thread to his boss- probably Dan Bishop. Dragons, they were here too.
          i just wanted to know if it was worth reading lol

oh damn!

fuck dragons

Comment

i just wanted to know if it was worth reading lol
            Yes.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Dragons, they were here too.
              Whaaaaat? rly?

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              fuck dragons
              Wait wut?????
              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Mike - sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Steve is a lot of things, but even I must admit I don't think this was him. That said, we'll never find out who it was that did this. It's not surprising though, and this isn't the first board member something like this has happened to.

Tim and his ex wife were trying to get a cake business of the ground, working from their house. Some ass hurt cake maker was jealous of their talent, and reported them to the health Dept, thus killing their dream.

ScottEvil, the good guy he is, was doing some sidework to help some boar members out, and some ass hurt plumber reported him to the state licensing board (or something like that), and nearly cost him his job.

Bunch of miserable, pathetic, losers on this board.
                Very much so, sadly. No matter who you are, don't ever post anything remotely close to personal information on this board. True filth lurks here just waiting to try to make people hurt.

Fuck it.

Comment

• just read the whole thread...

it's awesome and sad at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                    22 pages later and CJ never followed through on his threat to smite me with his gargantuan internet powers. I guess he really is the mouth of the south! All talk like the puss that walked away from me at the gas station! Booooo!
                    Do you have multiple personalities or something? You must have forgotten when you bitched up with a reply to me and stopped trolling for 22 pages after I railed you, which was the whole point of ripping your shit in the first place. But I guess your raging inferiority complex knows no bounds. Lashing out must be your 'thing.' Oh, I enjoyed your summary of your little IRL gas station disaster. You missed the part of when you bitched out (again) tucked your tail between your legs, hopped in your car, drove off, sat down at your computer, and whined a little temp tantrum out to your internet 'friends.' The mere fact you posted on this board, a board you use solely for trolling, shows me how pathetic you actually are. If I wanted to ban you, you'd be banned. You're too fucking stupid to ban, I want you to embarrass yourself every time you post. Oh, and Uber Knoben Schlober... remember every time you sit down I'll be here to deny your escape from the reality of how much of a douche bag bitch you are.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      Do you have multiple personalities or something? You must have forgotten when you bitched up with a reply to me and stopped trolling for 22 pages after I railed you, which was the whole point of ripping your shit in the first place. But I guess your raging inferiority complex knows no bounds. Lashing out must be your 'thing.' Oh, I enjoyed your summary of your little IRL gas station disaster. You missed the part of when you bitched out (again) tucked your tail between your legs, hopped in your car, drove off, sat down at your computer, and whined a little temp tantrum out to your internet 'friends.' The mere fact you posted on this board, a board you use solely for trolling, shows me how pathetic you actually are. If I wanted to ban you, you'd be banned. You're too fucking stupid to ban, I want you to embarrass yourself every time you post. Oh, and Uber Knoben Schlober... remember every time you sit down I'll be here to deny your escape from the reality of how much of a douche bag bitch you are.
                      Did Taliwhacker hack into CJ's SN?

Comment

• So when will Steve be back from vacation and able to respond to this again? And now that I'm thinking about it, what exactly was he taking a vacation from? Lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Did Taliwhacker hack into CJ's SN?
                          lol that did cross my mind as I was typing that.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            So when will Steve be back from vacation and able to respond to this again? And now that I'm thinking about it, what exactly was he taking a vacation from? Lulz
                            I thought you two were boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              I thought you two were boys?
                              Thinking isn't your strong suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Thinking isn't your strong suit.
                                I only have the internets to go by. I read those two went at it, then Steve PM'd crying for mercy. Peace was made and now it looks as though things are rough going again.

Comment

Working...
                                X