Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    what thread is this? there are too many shit threads to remember which one is which
    I think this is the thread that caused Steve, MikeC, and SEB to stop posting for a short time.

Comment

• This is the thread were Steve fired off a bunch of idiotic PMs begging me not to escalate things with MikeC, because if I did Mike would come to his house and kill his entire family. Yet then he actively started provoking Mike in this very same thread. There was also some "No disrespect intended!" stuff thrown in for flavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        This is the thread were Steve fired off a bunch of idiotic PMs begging me not to escalate things with MikeC, because if I did Mike would come to his house and kill his entire family. Yet then he actively started provoking Mike in this very same thread. There was also some "No disrespect intended!" stuff thrown in for flavor.
        major LULZ at fear of family killing

Comment

This is the thread were Steve fired off a bunch of idiotic PMs begging me not to escalate things with MikeC, because if I did Mike would come to his house and kill his entire family. Yet then he actively started provoking Mike in this very same thread. There was also some "No disrespect intended!" stuff thrown in for flavor.
          good times.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• after seeing how he is not responding to you in the other thread, i doubt he will bother with this juan

Comment

• I think mikec really did kill steve and just now figured out that his password was "judychop". Now he's posting as steve for an alibi.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                after seeing how he is not responding to you in the other thread, i doubt he will bother with this juan

I doubt it also. What's funny, is him thinking it is just going to go away if he ignores it. If that guy could just admit some faults for once in his life, things would be much easier for him. Ah well, this site loves a whipping post.

Comment

• he has already disappeared again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I think this is the thread that caused Steve, MikeC, and SEB to stop posting for a short time.
                    And that no neck, big head, roid rage dude, Cannon. He was the" if you don't give me respect, I'm going to take it" or "respect me or I won't be accountable for what I might do."

LULZ
                    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I think mikec really did kill steve and just now figured out that his password was "judychop". Now he's posting as steve for an alibi.
                      I laughed pretty hard!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• This thread also deserves an award for having the best staying power of any non random or post whoring thread I've ever seen on either site. 3 weeks of going strong was pretty impressive. Quite a testament to the sheer volume of some of the stupidity it contains.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          And that no neck, big head, roid rage dude, Cannon. He was the" if you don't give me respect, I'm going to take it" or "respect me or I won't be accountable for what I might do."

LULZ
                          Nukka U wUz ScuRd

Comment

This thread also deserves an award for having the best staying power of any non random or post whoring thread I've ever seen on either site. 3 weeks of going strong was pretty impressive. Quite a testament to the sheer volume of some of the stupidity it contains.
                            I enjoy reminiscing over my insults to super nut sucker.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post

LULZ
                              Fuck, I forgot all about that part.

Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                I laughed pretty hard!
                                Hell, I did too...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X