• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
    You're married to Elvis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Send me a picture of your wife's tits, then I'll send one of mine in return.
      She's the center fold in the July 1964 Playboy. Go find them yourself. Love me some geriatrics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You're married to Elvis?
        We are just shacking up together.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike View Post
          ecstacy?
          hgh.

Comment

• Sharing is caring.

Comment

• Originally posted by amelia.dorothy

In 1961 singer/guitarist Randy Sparks formed The New Christy Minstrels, a ten-piece folk music group that made over 20 albums and had several hits. In May 1963 Sparks stopped touring with the group to devote his attention to a club he had established in Los Angeles called Ledbetters.[1] While Sparks remained in charge of The New Christy Minstrels, he passed his role of director and arranger of the group's live performances onto singer/guitarist Barry McGuire, who had become the "star" of the group after singing on their hit, "Green, Green". In protest to being overlooked for the position of director/arranger, singer Dolan Ellis left the group and Sparks replaced him with Gene Clark from a trio called the Surf Riders.[2] To find a new group for the remaining members of the Surf Riders, Jim Glover and Mike Crumm, Sparks created The Back Porch Majority.[2]

Sparks intended The Back Porch Majority to be a performing group similar to, but a little smaller than The New Christy Minstrels, and a group that The New Christy Minstrels could draw new members from.[2] The Back Porch Majority would be a "training ground",[3] or a "minor league farm team" for The New Christy Minstrels.[2] But The Back Porch Majority did better than Sparks expected, and appeared on Hullabaloo and other musical variety shows.[2] In August 1965 it was selected, along with The Brothers Four, The Bitter End Singers and others, by Life magazine to entertain US President Lyndon B. Johnson and his guests at the White House.[2][4] The group's success secured it a record deal with Columbia Records's Epic Records, which resulted in five albums being released between 1965 and 1967, including a live album recorded at Ledbetters.[2]

Sparks promoted several Back Porch Majority members to The New Christy Minstrels, including Paul Potash, who replaced Clark when he left the Christys, and Mike Settle. The Back Porch Majority also launched the musical careers of some of its members, including singer/guitarist Kin Vassy, who went on to record with Kenny Rogers, Lionel Richie, Dolly Parton and Frank Zappa.[2
              fuck off, TROLL

Comment

• Originally posted by osteen-j

Canadian Justin Bieber is the son of a single mother, Pattie Mallette, who fell pregnant when she was 18 years old. As a child, Bieber showed a strong interest in music, teaching himself to play many instruments. When he was 12 he entered a local talent competition, and was placed second. His mother posted his performance on YouTube, and continued to post other clips of Bieber singing...
                Eat an aids dick

Comment

• Aaaaarrrmmmbieber!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                    That brought fucking tears to my eyes...OMG that's funny.
                    2012 GT - Brembo car
                    "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

• Fell pregnant?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I wonder what happened to uber knob schlauber.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I wonder what happened to uber knob schlauber.
                          I bet he got punched in the falking face!
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                            I'd grab one of those nasty windshield scrubbers and fling dirty water on him....
                            I just spit beer on the screen!!

Comment

• Has anyone ever used a windshield cleaner at the gas station that didn't smell like puke

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                Has anyone ever used a windshield cleaner at the gas station that didn't smell like puke
                                Now, if it really smelled like puke, my wife could smell it as we passed by going 40, and she would accuse me of burping & not rolling down the windows (DAMNIT!!?!)

Seriously though, wtf are you doing sniffin that thing? What were you hoping it would smell like?
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X